48 hours to moment of truth

B4ev6is

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am termind to finnish off the season having getting personal bad news having a condation I am never getting better from.

It is mate complex pain srydrone

No cure

Here's hoping the lads can get a win for you bud. All the best!

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am termind to finnish off the season having getting personal bad news having a condation I am never getting better from.

It is mate complex pain srydrone

No cure

Oh dear.

I'm sure you'll be able to manage it to some extent though, positivity will only help, and you've got bucketfuls of that mate.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I was not to postive yesterday only thing that kepted going is derby but tommrow about derby not me.

Don’t listen to the Dr who said there’s no cure b4. My dad suffers with this following a stroke. Do some research or get your parents to do so on your behalf. It can cure itself or with therapy and pain relief can be managed or hopefully even cured. It’s such a rare condition that treatment is hit and miss. You need to channel your positive attitude towards Derby into beating this as well. No easy answers and lots of pain and tears to follow ( bit like watching Derby). But if anyone can beat it, you can 

I think suffered with for years but no would listen to me.

Some to do with my nevas not listening to my brain been told it can spread all over my body.

But I will fight with everything I have thats a promise.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think suffered with for years but no would listen to me.

Some to do with my nevas not listening to my brain been told it can spread all over my body.

But I will fight with everything I have thats a promise.

There are 2 types. One that follows a injury or stroke and one that is less specific. It’s a central nervous system condition. The 2 nd can spread to other limbs but doesn’t usually, have you had an injury in the foot? I have lots of research I can let you have. PM me if you want, but most is stroke related, so you may be better doing something more relevant to you. Good luck mate, it’s not great but you will beat it

Archived