NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It's the first time I've ever been annoyed at an NFL game. Now, this is what it feels like to be a proper fan as it's a regular feeling with the other Rams. 

Packers vs Patriots should be a belter anyway! 

Try being a rams fan 5 years ago haha you'd be annoyed every single game! 

1 hour ago, David said:

Sorry to be the barer of bad news @Mr Tibbs

He's said this before I believe and gone against his 'word'. Depends what JJ thinks of Dak, if he's our future then bring someone in ASAP. Give him some games under another coach and see if he can get into any sort of form. Otherwise carry on and we can keep on ruining him. 

17 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

He's said this before I believe and gone against his 'word'. Depends what JJ thinks of Dak, if he's our future then bring someone in ASAP. Give him some games under another coach and see if he can get into any sort of form. Otherwise carry on and we can keep on ruining him. 

Someone like Hue Jackson would be the perfect fit for the Cowboys

I picked the Hawks to win too, but I had both Broncos and Cowboys to lose - had the Ravens and Jets to win though, so same difference as David.

Falcons have picked up Bruce Irvin, huge for them. He's not great but he's consistently good. Their pass rush has been non-existant for the most part in the games I've seen, and will be needed in at least half of the games left in their schedule.

Archived