NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Nice win for the Seahawks ?

Definitely improves your chances - think the Bears are a good shout for the division, but that divisions definitely sending someone to wild card so lets hope the Packers keep getting beaten up.

28 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Definitely improves your chances - think the Bears are a good shout for the division, but that divisions definitely sending someone to wild card so lets hope the Packers keep getting beaten up.

The 2 Vikings/bears games will go along way to deciding who takes the division I think. We probably need to win both. They come to Minnesota for the last game of the season, if we’re in a position that we can take the division with a win I’d be happy, especially after the bills/packers disaster that set us back.

would be nice if the lions can take 3rd as well ?

Up last night watching the Saints dominate the Eagles - what a performance that was on both sides of the ball.

Whole rest of the division lost too - divisional games are always tough in the NFC South regardless of difference in quality season to season, really comforting to have such a margin for error.

10 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Up last night watching the Saints dominate the Eagles - what a performance that was on both sides of the ball.

Whole rest of the division lost too - divisional games are always tough in the NFC South regardless of difference in quality season to season, really comforting to have such a margin for error.

Getting bloody boring for the rest of us though ?? well for me anyway, I like to see a contest.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Getting bloody boring for the rest of us though ?? well for me anyway, I like to see a contest.

All the Saints divisional games should be contests - they usually are.

Also, that's what the post-season is for! I'd love to have a classic O v D and have the Saints meet the Bears in post-season.

29 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

All the Saints divisional games should be contests - they usually are.

Also, that's what the post-season is for! I'd love to have a classic O v D and have the Saints meet the Bears in post-season.

It just seems all the sky games are complete routs at the minute ?

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

It just seems all the sky games are complete routs at the minute ?

If any of the remaining Saints games are routs I'll be surprised. Pleasantly, mind.

Although if the DEF keeps playing like it has for the last two games then anything's possible.

Archived