NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

Just now, SaintRam said:

If any of the remaining Saints games are routs I'll be surprised. Pleasantly, mind.

Although if the DEF keeps playing like it has for the last two games then anything's possible.

Also, when your fantasy opponent has Brees, watching the Saints is horrible ? was so happy to see them just let Ingram run the ball in the 4th quarter.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Also, when your fantasy opponent has Brees, watching the Saints is horrible ? was so happy to see them just let Ingram run the ball in the 4th quarter.

I think after the one drive that went to a FG, the 4th quarter was all Bridgewater handing it off to our RB3, Washington.

My one criticism of the game was with a 41 point lead, Payton didn't call for some Bridgewater passing plays. I get that all the good receivers were resting up on the bench, but still, it'd be good for him to feel his way back into being a QB.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think after the one drive that went to a FG, the 4th quarter was all Bridgewater handing it off to our RB3, Washington.

My one criticism of the game was with a 41 point lead, Payton didn't call for some Bridgewater passing plays. I get that all the good receivers were resting up on the bench, but still, it'd be good for him to feel his way back into being a QB.

Ahh yeah I remember that now, I was half asleep...should have put Teddy in for the 3rd quarter if you ask me ??

Enthralling season so far.

I follow the Rams and Saints on the basis of nothing more than the shared nicknames with my chosen and local football teams. Great to see both doing so well.

I saw last night a stat quoted that it had been 42 days since the LA chargers had a game at home in LA.....their "home" game in that period being in London. This is where globalisation takes us all folks!

Huge sympathy for Alex Smith - the nastiest injury I'd seen on TV since Sammy Winder for the Broncos back in the 80s. The impacts on their joints must be astonishing as such huge guys literally hurl themselves at your knees (I know they've banned leading with the helmet - ooerr missus!)

Who are favourites at this point to win - Saints/Rams for the NFC and Chiefs in the AFC? And then who in the 'bowl??

31 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Enthralling season so far.

I follow the Rams and Saints on the basis of nothing more than the shared nicknames with my chosen and local football teams. Great to see both doing so well.

I saw last night a stat quoted that it had been 42 days since the LA chargers had a game at home in LA.....their "home" game in that period being in London. This is where globalisation takes us all folks!

Huge sympathy for Alex Smith - the nastiest injury I'd seen on TV since Sammy Winder for the Broncos back in the 80s. The impacts on their joints must be astonishing as such huge guys literally hurl themselves at your knees (I know they've banned leading with the helmet - ooerr missus!)

Who are favourites at this point to win - Saints/Rams for the NFC and Chiefs in the AFC? And then who in the 'bowl??

I think Superbowl winner favourites, if you talk to the average fan, are a toss-up between Saints, Rams and Chiefs.

Saints are bookies favs as it stands - and my favourite, obviously, I'm loving every minute of this season so far (after week 1).

I think though, that the Bears and Steelers both have an outside shot at the SB.

I'm hoping for a Saints/Bears NFC Championship game - I love those top D v top O tactical matchups in big games.

From what I've seen so far this season, I would suggest Chiefs & Saints ahead of the Rams. I'd love to see us shutdown the Chiefs attack tonight and change that, but I can see Mahomes, Kelce & Hill in particular having a field day. It's evident that every team we play look to put all focus on Donald, annoyingly it seems to do the trick. We've conceded more than 30pts in 4 of our last 7 games. 

I personally think we'll lose tonight, but it will undoubtedly be a high scoring, entertaining game regardless. 

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Saints v Chiefs seems the obvious Super Bowl at the moment, though I wouldn’t be shocked if it ended up being Rams v Patriots either.

I guess I wouldn't be shocked in a narrative sense if the Patriots reached the SB - but I'd be shocked from having watched them play so far this season.

Colts look better than the Pats imo - although they are some games behind after their awful start.

I'd be surprised if the SB isn't Chiefs/Steelers v Saints/Rams/Bears

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Saints v Chiefs seems the obvious Super Bowl at the moment, though I wouldn’t be shocked if it ended up being Rams v Patriots either.

Rams Patriots sounds like a better Super Bowl to me, can’t be having the bog roll boys going all the way, be unwatchable 

9 minutes ago, David said:

Rams Patriots sounds like a better Super Bowl to me, can’t be having the bog roll boys going all the way, be unwatchable 

Only thing worse than that abomination, would be a Packers/Patriots super bowl ?couldn’t bring myself to watch that. 

Unless our O line bucks it’s ideas, and makes us capable of beating the top teams, rather than narrowly losing every time...I will be rooting for the chiefs.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Only thing worse than that abomination, would be a Packers/Patriots super bowl ?couldn’t bring myself to watch that. 

Unless our O line bucks it’s ideas, and makes us capable of beating the top teams, rather than narrowly losing every time...I will be rooting for the chiefs.

A Packers Patriots SB from this point would probably end my interest in the NFL forever ? 

If we can turn the Redskins over on Thursday at our place then things will be looking very promising for us in the NFC East.

Two weeks ago Garrett's head was on the chopping block (it still isn't off tbh) but back to back road wins at Philly and Atlanta have cheered things up no end. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

If we can turn the Redskins over on Thursday at our place then things will be looking very promising for us in the NFC East.

Two weeks ago Garrett's head was on the chopping block (it still isn't off tbh) but back to back road wins at Philly and Atlanta have cheered things up no end. 

I don't think Garrett's style can be sustained much longer, but the talent on your team should see you to the playoffs imo

36 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Come on, not as bad as anything with the bog roll boys in where everyone let’s grandad Brees do what he wants, scared to hammer him because he’s an old man.

I’d take Lions, 49ers anyone in the SB over those lot

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

I don't think Garrett's style can be sustained much longer, but the talent on your team should see you to the playoffs imo

Yeah he's on borrowed time. Thankfully Dak's and Zeek's form have come at the right time. Cooper has looked a good addition so far too, even if he had a quiet game last night. 

Hopefully we'll roll over a Smith-less Redskins as I don't hold much hope for the game a week on Thursday when your boys come to town. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Come on, not as bad as anything with the bog roll boys in where everyone let’s grandad Brees do what he wants, scared to hammer him because he’s an old man.

I’d take Lions, 49ers anyone in the SB over those lot

?

far worse. They are the only 2 teams I really don’t like. Used to hate the pats more, but as I’ve become a bigger Viking fan and had to encounter they’re moronic fans online, I hate the packers far more now. Also Rodgers is one irritating rick ?

Jesus! A two 50 burger game! 

How the hell did the Chiefs rack up 51 points after throwing three INTs lol

Mahomes 35.92 pts for me is definitely the most I've ever recieved for a QB with 3 INTs and 2 fumbles in the game

Archived