NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I don't mind those, I don't like the Chiefs, Jets, 49ers, Packers, Bears, Giants, Chargers, Colts & Steelers logo though. The chargers in particular, it looks like a cartoon hairline!

image.png.d7d4d677d89f70556d2328d8c7cd22c4.png

If there was a Top Gear NFL wall for logos it would be this.

Sub Zero
Falcons

Cool
Seahawks, Rams, Eagles, Panthers, Texans, Ravens, Patriots, Bengals, 

Uncool
Cowboys, Packers, Bengals, 49ers, Browns, Chargers, Colts, Giants

Seriously Uncool
Saints, Buccaneers, Vikings, Cardinals, Redskins, Lions, Steelers, Dolphins, Jags, Titans, Raiders, Cheifs, Broncos, Bills, Jets

2 hours ago, David said:

If there was a Top Gear NFL wall for logos it would be this.

Sub Zero
Falcons

Cool
Seahawks, Rams, Eagles, Panthers, Texans, Ravens, Patriots, Bengals

Uncool
Cowboys, Packers, Bengals, 49ers, Browns, Chargers, Colts, Giants

Seriously Uncool
Saints, Buccaneers, Vikings, Cardinals, Redskins, Lions, Steelers, Dolphins, Jags, Titans, Raiders, Cheifs, Broncos, Bills, Jets

You couldn't make your mindup about the Bengals then? I'd disagree with most of that:

Sub Zero (as you put it)
Rams, Falcons, Panthers

Cool
Eagles, Seahawks, Cardinals, Saints, Patriots, Vikings, Jaguars, Texans, Cowboys

Uncool
Bengals, Ravens, Browns, Giants, Redskins, Dolphins, Lions, Raiders, Broncos, Titans

Seriously Uncool
Buccaneers, Packers, 49ers, Colts, Steelers, Chiefs, Bills, Jets & the Chargers

I watched a bit of the Cardinal game last night, they looked awful! I did win a decent bet though: Broncos to win, +45 match points & Freeman to score a TD. £80 return from £10. 

13 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

You couldn't make your mindup about the Bengals then?

Wasn't intentional, but they are a head scratcher, it's just a B like the Bears C logo which is pretty boring, but the tiger print adds a bit more, but it's still just a B

12 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

You couldn't make your mindup about the Bengals then? I'd disagree with most of that:

Sub Zero (as you put it)
Rams, Falcons, Panthers

Cool
Eagles, Seahawks, Cardinals, Saints, Patriots, Vikings, Jaguars, Texans, Cowboys

Uncool
Bengals, Ravens, Browns, Giants, Redskins, Dolphins, Lions, Raiders, Broncos, Titans

Seriously Uncool
Buccaneers, Packers, 49ers, Colts, Steelers, Chiefs, Bills, Jets & the Chargers

I watched a bit of the Cardinal game last night, they looked awful! I did win a decent bet though: Broncos to win, +45 match points & Freeman to score a TD. £80 return from £10. 

I think I agree with this list, although I'd drop Panthers down a level, and move Broncos up one, maybe two.

16 minutes ago, David said:

Wasn't intentional, but they are a head scratcher, it's just a B like the Bears C logo which is pretty boring, but the tiger print adds a bit more, but it's still just a B

Yeah, I agree. They both could be doing much better, at least have an illustration of a Bengal Tiger & a Bear!?

14 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think I agree with this list, although I'd drop Panthers down a level, and move Broncos up one, maybe two.

I agree with moving Broncos up, it's just that the horse looks like it's straining which puts me off. ?

I do love the Panthers logo, though. It's definitely up there!

image.thumb.png.1ceaa8dd60374f419b9af416b4c03988.png

18 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Yeah, I agree. They both could be doing much better, at least have an illustration of a Bengal Tiger & a Bear!?

I agree with moving Broncos up, it's just that the horse looks like it's straining which puts me off. ?

I do love the Panthers logo, though. It's definitely up there!

image.thumb.png.1ceaa8dd60374f419b9af416b4c03988.png

I think its supposed to be in full gallop but you've managed to make me like it less ? 

What I dont like about the Panthers one is it has its head turning in a very unnatural way, its like a predatory cat version of the exorcist.

Archived