NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Great news that this man is back amongst his team mates, hopefully he will be back playing again soon, though I’m not sure that will be this week. One of the very best.

863852F6-7A46-4FEE-84E7-062167848F12.png

Hopefully he's not back ? 

Here's hoping our O-line is healthy though. Reassuring that we kept the best defense in the league to only one sack on Brees with our 3rd string undrafted Left Guard, but I don't want us to push our luck with that ? 

Saints @ Ravens was one of the best games I've watched in a long time too. Could tell it was #1 Offense v #1 Defense, but the reverse match-up was pretty even too. Really interesting tactically. Payton was super aggressive, we went for it on almost every 4th down.

33 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Hopefully he's not back ? 

Here's hoping our O-line is healthy though. Reassuring that we kept the best defense in the league to only one sack on Brees with our 3rd string undrafted Left Guard, but I don't want us to push our luck with that ? 

Saints @ Ravens was one of the best games I've watched in a long time too. Could tell it was #1 Offense v #1 Defense, but the reverse match-up was pretty even too. Really interesting tactically. Payton was super aggressive, we went for it on almost every 4th down.

I doubt he will be, the club statement said he was back doing “team activities” with no mention of playing. Think he will be given a couple of weeks to see how he goes before they think of playing him.

Danielle Hunter is doing well in his place though, has a sack every single game this season. I do hope Linval Joseph is back though, with Rhodes & Hughes definitely out. I think that touchdown killed him...

5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Giants are trading Damon Harrison to Lions for a 5th Round pick.

A FIFTH ROUND PICK!

He's a quality player. Madness.

While I completely agree with you, it is madness but there is some solid reasoning: he’s the wrong side of 30, got 2 years left on a big contract and is completely 1 dimensional. He is 1 of the best at stopping the run but that is about it.

I’m less bothered about Eli Apple @SaintRam hope he does well for you but he was a negative connotation of his name in New Jersey. A bad apple who never showed his 1st round promise or grading.

The Giants are following the worrying trend that the Raiders have set by having a fire sale...the difference is that Oakland have 3 1st round picks, and we have an extra 4th and 5th...

32 minutes ago, r4derby said:

While I completely agree with you, it is madness but there is some solid reasoning: he’s the wrong side of 30, got 2 years left on a big contract and is completely 1 dimensional. He is 1 of the best at stopping the run but that is about it.

I’m less bothered about Eli Apple @SaintRam hope he does well for you but he was a negative connotation of his name in New Jersey. A bad apple who never showed his 1st round promise or grading.

The Giants are following the worrying trend that the Raiders have set by having a fire sale...the difference is that Oakland have 3 1st round picks, and we have an extra 4th and 5th...

Thats fair enough on Eli.

At the end of the day, all he has to achieve at the Saints to be worth the trade is to play better than Ken Crawley which should be achievable for him

Lots of fans are disappointed as Patrick Peterson said he wanted to come to us, but clearly Arizona have no intention of trading him, confirmed by his statement today.

Also we have 4 players who played with Apple at College, so I think our staff are confident at helping his personality issues.

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

I reckon I’ve watched “Minneapolis Miracle” videos about 15 times already this week, wonder how many more I can fit in before Monday night ??

The vengeful wrath cometh.

Either Marcus Williams is going to have an awful game or he's going to have 2 picks in retaliation ? 

46 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The vengeful wrath cometh.

Either Marcus Williams is going to have an awful game or he's going to have 2 picks in retaliation ? 

Well, we got our revenge on the Eagles so....

expecting it to be close again, hoping there will be some good news on the defensive front. Last thing you need against the Saints is a makeshift patched up D.

Taysom Hill throws a 44 yard bomb ? 

Next play all 3 QBs are in play. I love Sean Payton's complete madness this season, so much fun to watch.

6 hours ago, SaintRam said:

GG @jimbo jones

Diggs juking out Cousins for the pick 6 was probably the key moment.

Thielens fumble as well, even just a field goal before half time, then receiving for the second half would have put us in a good position.

Defence did a pretty good job despite being banged up, but those 2 big turnovers made all the diference, as they always will do in what should be a close game.

Archived