Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

On 16/09/2018 at 06:42, Broderick said:

Americans who say "Notting ham forest" ?

Americans/Canadians who say 'twot' instead of you know what.

Americans who don't seem to understand that you if you're in possession of an item and want to transfer possession of said item to someone else in a different location then you don't ducking 'bring' it to them, you take it, you twits.

for example:

"Larry's stayed at home, he's feeling ill, got the sniffles" "Oh, that's bad, you should bring him some of this chicken soup I've made"

Um, what?

Edited by Matt H

People who commentate / manage their way through the match out loud. Yesterday was sat near some bloke and all game long it was 'that's it, out to Bogle, now forward, inside to Bryce, make your run lad, ooh he's lost it, get your shape back, get back Fozzie, don't let him get the cross in, challenge him, don't give away the corner, good tackle, now up to Mace, give it now then run the line, in you come Mounty, take your time lad' and so on for the whole bloomin' match. Kinda irritating - to say the least - even more so that the erratic outbursts you often get this was a constant drone of bilge.

I wanted to ask him why, whether it somehow made him feel that he understood the game and needed to make that point to everyone around him but I somehow guessed he wouldn't have taken the question positively.

4 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

People who commentate / manage their way through the match out loud. Yesterday was sat near some bloke and all game long it was 'that's it, out to Bogle, now forward, inside to Bryce, make your run lad, ooh he's lost it, get your shape back, get back Fozzie, don't let him get the cross in, challenge him, don't give away the corner, good tackle, now up to Mace, give it now then run the line, in you come Mounty, take your time lad' and so on for the whole bloomin' match. Kinda irritating - to say the least - even more so that the erratic outbursts you often get this was a constant drone of bilge.

I wanted to ask him why, whether it somehow made him feel that he understood the game and needed to make that point to everyone around him but I somehow guessed he wouldn't have taken the question positively.

You just described half the crowd ?

I had one behind me yesterday, being extra loud and irritating, and no Mr loud mouth Mason Bennett isnt a useless w******* hes a revelation this season so keep it shut.

7 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

If you sit near me Baalocks, may I apologise? I will try to do less commentary in future. But please can I carry on calling out the ref?

17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Not political. Nothing in the rules about discussing scumbags. 

If he's granted a Christmas home visitation order, you're not telling me that questions won't be asked of the Home Secretary in Parliament.

While not realizing it, just shows that many aspects of life can be touched by politics.

14 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

If he's granted a Christmas home visitation order, you're not telling me that questions won't be asked of the Home Secretary in Parliament.

While not realizing it, just shows that many aspects of life can be touched by politics.

Conservatively speaking, you have been quite liberal in your interpretation. I laboured to think of that analogoly so now I'm off for a kip, how about u?

10 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Sort of rules out discussions on things like safe standing etc then. 

21 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Well until that happens and someone tries to make it political, maybe people can be trusted to talk about it if they feel inclined?

11 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Well until that happens and someone tries to make it political, maybe people can be trusted to talk about it if they feel inclined?

To be fair if someone tried to score political points from a topic like that then of course it would validate the reason for banning political topics.

I personally would find it quite sick if someone saw it as an opportunity to do so.