Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

• 2 weeks later...
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

People who park on a pavement completely blocking it.

Not on side streets,I mean main roads with double yellows.

I might collect all the dog poo hung in the trees and pile it on top.

I think I need to get out more.

Shouldnt park at all on pavements. Im sure the law is something stupid like its not an offence to park on a pavement, just an offence to drive on it or something.

Dont worry about people with prams, pushchairs, wheel chairs...once again an example of im alright jack.

29 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Shouldnt park at all on pavements. Im sure the law is something stupid like its not an offence to park on a pavement, just an offence to drive on it or something.

Dont worry about people with prams, pushchairs, wheel chairs...once again an example of im alright jack.

I think it is if there's a double yellow.I think that it extends to the edge of the path.

Just seen a piece on Sky news about dog poo baubles....ffs!Got an expert on to tell us what's not acceptable......arrgghh!

If your dog has a dump pick it up,if there isn't a poo bin take it home....for the love of god!!!

What was that film with Michael Douglas in?

Where's my RPG.Falling Down,that's going to be me later......dog poo baubles!!!!

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I think it is if there's a double yellow.I think that it extends to the edge of the path.

Just seen a piece on Sky news about dog poo baubles....ffs!Got an expert on to tell us what's not acceptable......arrgghh!

If your dog has a dump pick it up,if there isn't a poo bin take it home....for the love of god!!!

What was that film with Michael Douglas in?

Where's my RPG.Falling Down,that's going to be me later......dog poo baubles!!!!

It still amazes me how much dog poo there is lying about. Proper scumbags....part of me thinks if you are caught you should have the dog taken away but thats not fair on the dog, and it will probably end up being put down. Shame you cant put the owners down instead.

Should make those caught clean up for 100 hours or something like that.

18 hours ago, Paul71 said:

It still amazes me how much dog poo there is lying about. Proper scumbags....part of me thinks if you are caught you should have the dog taken away but thats not fair on the dog, and it will probably end up being put down. Shame you cant put the owners down instead.

Should make those caught clean up for 100 hours or something like that.

I'd say that's a bit extreme!

For me, dog poo is part of growing up. Like conkers, cherry knocking, panini stickers, birthday beats and your first kiss.

Unless you've spent twenty minutes in the back garden with a recycled butter knife, picking dried dog poo out of the tread of your trainer-sole, you're not prepared for life! 

For me, dog poo is life-training, and every action or reaction is a metaphor for something in your adult life.

Free the dog poo, let the children grow!

7 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'd say that's a bit extreme!

For me, dog poo is part of growing up. Like conkers, cherry knocking, panini stickers, birthday beats and your first kiss.

Unless you've spent twenty minutes in the back garden with a recycled butter knife, picking dried dog poo out of the tread of your trainer-sole, you're not prepared for life! 

For me, dog poo is life-training, and every action or reaction is a metaphor for something in your adult life.

Free the dog poo, let the children grow!

Why don't you see white dog poo anymore?

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

People who lose their minds when an emergency vehicle with blue lights on comes past.

Oh yes! Its bizaare..people careering off the road like an earthquake is coming  .Just slow down a bit or just move over slightly. We don't need to drive up people's drives to make sure there is no other vehicle on the road! 

On the flip side..drivers who ignore zebra crossings. Did I miss the memo where we have we decided they are no longer valid? More than once recently I have stopped and several cars coming the other way have just driven through totally oblivious.

8 hours ago, Chester40 said:

Oh yes! Its bizaare..people careering off the road like an earthquake is coming  .Just slow down a bit or just move over slightly. We don't need to drive up people's drives to make sure there is no other vehicle on the road! 

On the flip side..drivers who ignore zebra crossings. Did I miss the memo where we have we decided they are no longer valid? More than once recently I have stopped and several cars coming the other way have just driven through totally oblivious.

Zebra crossings are optional these days like some red traffic lights.

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

People who lose their minds when an emergency vehicle with blue lights on comes past.

Its more annoying those that are oblivious to whats going on, have forgot they are suppose to use their mirrors and allow the emergency vehicle to get right up behind them and then sit waiting while they choose when to notice the fact its waiting to get by.

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, Chester40 said:

I generally think we are ok over here with zebra crossings. Its when you go abroad they have them and they just seem to have been painted on the road for fun, no one seems to bother with them.

I find it more annoying people who dont seem to be able to make their mind up if they are crossing, they are hanging around the edge of one perhaps having a chin wag....so you slow down thinking are they going to launch themselves into the road or are they just standing at the edge of one for a laugh.

40 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Its more annoying those that are oblivious to whats going on, have forgot they are suppose to use their mirrors and allow the emergency vehicle to get right up behind them and then sit waiting while they choose when to notice the fact its waiting to get by.

I was behind a driver yesterday who was doing her hair whilst a police car tried to come through at red lights.

I needed her to move forward so i could let them through.

When i flashed her she w**ked me off out of the window.Completely oblivious to the police.

Made me smile.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

I was behind a driver yesterday who was doing her hair whilst a police car tried to come through at red lights.

I needed her to move forward so i could let them through.

When i flashed her she w**ked me off out of the window.Completely oblivious to the police.

Made me smile.

I bet it did :)