Print at home tickets

Russell Ram

Hi,

Quick question.  I am a ST holder but I don’t have a printer at home, if we do reach the play offs and buy a ticket for the home leg are the tickets sent as an attachment to my email address so I can print off at work at me leisure or do I have to print at the time I buy?

Any help would be gratefully received. 

Cheers!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Thread closed.

They might make your season ticket card valid. I think they have in the past.

What are the dates it looks like if we get there we'll be 6th.

Friday 11th May: Championship A – 7:45pm

Saturday 12th May: Championship B – 5:15pm

Monday 14th May: Championship A – 7:45pm

Tuesday 15th May: Championship B – 7:45pm

I've got tickets to see Jersey Boys on the 15th, so we'll definitely be the B tie!

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Friday 11th May: Championship A – 7:45pm

Saturday 12th May: Championship B – 5:15pm

Monday 14th May: Championship A – 7:45pm

Tuesday 15th May: Championship B – 7:45pm

I've got tickets to see Jersey Boys on the 15th, so we'll definitely be the B tie!

Is A 3rd v 6th?

It looks like our away fixture would be mid week.

46 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

So assuming we get 6th {and I know that’s anything but guaranteed} we’ll be at home Friday night and away Monday night?? 

I think which tie is played when is up to Sky?

Don’t print at home if I was you, collect on the day, only takes a few moments. The home print ones don’t work as well, judging by the amount of times I’ve waited for someone to shove a crinkled bit of a4 into the slot

34 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Don’t print at home if I was you, collect on the day, only takes a few moments. The home print ones don’t work as well, judging by the amount of times I’ve waited for someone to shove a crinkled bit of a4 into the slot

As long as they aren't scrunched up they work fine...half the time it's because they aren't folded up properly.

2 hours ago, irobinson said:

Fulham you mean - Cardiff will close Reading out 

I remember a certain team who had Reading to play at home and only needing a draw to be in the play-offs and got beat 3-0. Now Cardiff need a win not a draw, so it will be squeeky bum time going into the last minute only winning 1-0 and up pops Chris Martin !!!  Fulham beat Brum and we end up with Cardiff in the play offs  SIMPLES

On 29/04/2018 at 09:14, Gritters said:

Is A 3rd v 6th?

It looks like our away fixture would be mid week.

It usually is, the only time recently where it hasn't is when they changed it so Norwich vs Ipswich was played Saturday lunch time instead of Friday night.

On 29/04/2018 at 16:39, Doodle said:

I've preferred to do this in the past. Never a queue to collect. 

Archived