Aston Villa F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

14 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Gary was just on RD saying he reads the fans forums (slagging him off etc - but that’s another story) so if he’s seen this then I can see him going for it! What an incentive indeed.

I bet Pep has cottage pie every week. But with a cheeky bit of chorizo in too. 

I’m sure I’ve heard him say he doesn't read fan forums. ? 

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Gary was just on RD saying he reads the fans forums (slagging him off etc - but that’s another story)

Three things:

1) Why would he even bother concerning himself with reading the forums?

2) Why would he admit it publicly?

3) Hi Gary ?

Just now, Pottig said:

In Brum and just drove past Villa Park so listening to the Villa commentary. Less than 4 minutes played and the commentators were saying we've not really had a go.

We've played 4 minutes!

We've had the two most dangerous moments of the game. Weimann delayed too long before slipping Jerome through, so CamJam was slightly offside before being brought down by the keeper in a one-on-one. If the flag hadn't gone up it was a clear pen.

Then Bradley had a shot from distance that dipped at the last moment with their keeper well beaten and almost went in.

Good start. Come on you Rams!

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Three things:

1) Why would he even bother concerning himself with reading the forums?

2) Why would he admit it publicly?

3) Hi Gary ?

Couldn’t give a monkeys tbh but I bet loads of them do. And with genuine respect, Gary has a big ego (which isn’t always bad before I get jumped on - name a successful manager without an ego that needs an extra space on the bus) which must tempt him (and others) to have a quick scoot through the owd tinternet.

Good point though Cosmic. Ey up Gary ?

and nice goal / tactics eh.....!

get iiiiiiiin

Archived