Aston Villa F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Rowett doesn’t help himself with the fans, he’s bottled it there not putting Weimann wide and Vydra in. We were so much more balanced that way, Pearce isn’t mobile enough to play that role at the back.

You're never happy with the starting line-up no matter who Rowett selects

16 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Rowett doesn’t help himself with the fans, he’s bottled it there not putting Weimann wide and Vydra in. We were so much more balanced that way, Pearce isn’t mobile enough to play that role at the back.

I'm not Rowett's biggest fan but suggesting he's bottled it is absolute pants.

10 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

You're never happy with the starting line-up no matter who Rowett selects

That’s cause what he selects quite often has me concerned! Wasn’t like this earlier in the season but are you really happy that he’s left our top scorer on the bench and put in a centre back with a lack of mobility into a three? He got it dead right last game with his sub, so why not start the way that got us playing so well? He’s bottled it because he thinks it’s too attacking. 

Dont wanna be negative but that’s the way it is, hope we can grind out a result tho, or the train back with these villa fans won’t be fun’

Just now, Millenniumram said:

That’s cause what he selects quite often has me concerned! Wasn’t like this earlier in the season but are you really happy that he’s left our top scorer on the bench and put in a centre back with a lack of mobility into a three? He got it dead right last game with his sub, so why not start the way that got us playing so well? He’s bottled it because he thinks it’s too attacking. 

Dont wanna be negative but that’s the way it is, hope we can grind out a result tho, or the train back with these villa fans won’t be fun’

Haha

4 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Rowett could put out the Brazil 1970 team and some people on here would moan like **** before a ball's been kicked.

I’d have been delighted had he started the way we were at 70 minutes the other night, that was a nigh on perfectly balanced 343.

Archived