Happy St Georges Day

Angry Ram

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, alexxxxx said:

they should make jerusalem the official national anthem of england and we should get a day off so we can go down the pub.

Isn’t Jerusalem a song about a middle eastern immigrant maybe coming to lovely England, and ruining the countryside by building a replica of his middle eastern city, minerets and all, slap bang in the middle of some green belt land, and forcing his religion on us druids. 

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Exactly, I am a middle aged english white man, I should be ashamed of even thinking of celebrating, i should be ashamed because im english, ashamed because im a man, and ashamed of my white privilege.

No privilege in being white. 

9 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Where's his home country?

Turkey according to the trendies.

I'm not having it personally, his name wouldn't be George for a start, and instead of slaying a dragon he'd be famous for following blond haired westerners around holiday resorts pestering them for sex.

Maybe it's a mis-translation, and he laid a dragon?

15 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Just seen one outside a pub. Thought I’d missed the start of the World Cup. 

I'll be displaying my flag at the world cup too. That is until the council tell me to take it down. The same bloody council who gave an immigrant family a £1m luxury house whilst leaving an unnamed elderly white woman with just a handful of small change. It's an absolute disgrace.

9 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I'll be displaying my flag at the world cup too. That is until the council tell me to take it down. The same bloody council who gave an immigrant family a £1m luxury house whilst leaving an unnamed elderly white woman with just a handful of small change. It's an absolute disgrace.

Hold your ground patriot. 

They can't make you lower the flag unless it contains advertising, or displays a slogan or word across it.

I had one with 'England' printed on it, just because I didn't want to neighbours to think I was Georgian or summit, and the council Nazi's made me take it down.

Yet 2 doors down proudly display the Isle of Man flag, the sexist pigs. 

I don’t remember all this St George’s flag business being a thing when I was young; if you wanted to make people think you were patriotic, you had Union Jacks. When St George’s flags came out, I thought, what’s that, most of it’s missing. They’re probably cheaper to print, or something. 

Archived