Happy St Georges Day

Angry Ram

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
23 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

You racist pig swine. 

Exactly, I am a middle aged english white man, I should be ashamed of even thinking of celebrating, i should be ashamed because im english, ashamed because im a man, and ashamed of my white privilege.

Just now, Paul71 said:

Exactly, I am a middle aged english white man, I should be ashamed of even thinking of celebrating, i should be ashamed because im english, ashamed because im a man, and ashamed of my white privilege.

Wow you're in for it now....

I am having to apologise for giving food to the homeless, I feel dirty :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I'm ashamed of you... :thumbsup:

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Don’t tell me Will’s kicked the bucket as well. Another one taken far too young :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

That's another story.

Will Young is dead?

6 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

52 is no age. :unsure:

It is his birthday as well though. So it’s not all bad. 

I often wish I was born a day earlier. Nothing interesting ever happens on my birthday (being tomorrow). 

I love St George's Day - it's like UKIP Christmas. That most wonderful time of the year when beetroot-faced patriots can indulge in their favourite pastime of  whinging about how you're not even allowed to say you're proud to be English anymore without some loony-lefty Remoaner femnazi Corbynista Muslims literally coming round to your house and literally throwing you in literal prison.

In all seriousness though - well done everyone for (so far) not starting any arguments on this thread - have a good day.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

they should make jerusalem the official national anthem of england and we should get a day off so we can go down the pub.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

It is his birthday as well though. So it’s not all bad. 

I often wish I was born a day earlier. Nothing interesting ever happens on my birthday (being tomorrow). 

Happy nearly birthday, TigerTedd!

47 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

they should make jerusalem the official national anthem of england and we should get a day off so we can go down the pub.

And did those sheeeeep...

Absolutely with you on Jerusalem, and I’d make William Blake the patron saint anorl. 

Extra bank holidays on all the patron saints’ days is one of Corbyn’s policies, so if you don’t vote Labour, not only are you a neoliberal fascist wearer of multiple hats, you’re also an utter killjoy to boot!

Archived