Just dropping in

SW6

Guys,

Friendly Fulham fan here. Dropped in hoping I'd read how up for the game tuesday you all are and how beating cardiff will get your play off hopes back on track. Must admit, I'm feeling a little deflated. You don't seem very confident.

To me, cardiff seem there for the taking. They seem nervous and just scraping by. Sad to say, our season will be defined by you and Hull. I've read a few of your comments generally and just to say, from an away fans point of view, Pride Park away is one of those trips you expect to be under the cosh and will always take a point. I've always enjoyed my trips there (rarely the result).

Anyway, you have lot's of people in black n white, down south who are rams fans for the next few days. All the best

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SW6 said:

Guys,

Friendly Fulham fan here. Dropped in hoping I'd read how up for the game tuesday you all are and how beating cardiff will get your play off hopes back on track. Must admit, I'm feeling a little deflated. You don't seem very confident.

To me, cardiff seem there for the taking. They seem nervous and just scraping by. Sad to say, our season will be defined by you and Hull. I've read a few of your comments generally and just to say, from an away fans point of view, Pride Park away is one of those trips you expect to be under the cosh and will always take a point. I've always enjoyed my trips there (rarely the result).

Anyway, you have lot's of people in black n white, down south who are rams fans for the next few days. All the best

Don't rely on us fella, we're *****

2 minutes ago, SW6 said:

Guys,

I think people would be a little more confident if we hadn't just lost convincingly to the bottom club twice and then looked absolutely nowhere near to being able to beat Boro. 

At least Fulham are going to go up playing some entertaining football, so that's nice at least.

2 minutes ago, SW6 said:

Guys,

Would LOVe for you guys to beat Cardiff to automatic promotion. You play a style of football thats entertaining to watch. Good luck with it all and I think given the recents between Cardiffs manager and Captain with Derby, most of our fan base would like to see them Eff it up....

However, dont be banking on us for help. We have well and truly shot it... sad to say. 

I'd love it if we could help you out, because Fulham are clearly the second best team and play the right kind of football, you deserve it. However, I'm not sure we're gonna be able to help you. We were crap the last two games, but hopefully we can knock the smug look off Warnock's face!

Sad to say we won’t be doing you a favour if rowett is still in charge on Tuesday. Pride park is far from a fortress these days sadly, Sunderland put 4 past us on our own patch ffs! We’re just a bunch of old mercernaries now, far from the fighting power we were before. We will lose Tuesday be very sure about that one 

11 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

We should do a Leeds number on Cardiff. If we can't beat them, take out as many of their players for the last couple of games as possible.

We took their players out last time they were up, and it didn't end well!

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

We took their players out last time they were up, and it didn't end well!

Assassinate Colin? It would make me feel better. 

25,000 witnesses to this one officer, he accidentally slipped and anally penetrated himself on the corner flag - human skewer.

20 minutes ago, SW6 said:

Guys,

Watched your game the other night when you gave Millwall a lesson in football. Hope you are promoted via the autos, but it would be a shame if you run out of games and Cardiff keep grinding out the wins. If not you will ought to do it in the play offs, but that is such a lottery. Derby will play for twenty minutes  (it's about all we can manage) against Cardiff and end up losing. 

Best of luck!!

20 minutes ago, SW6 said:

Guys,

You feel deflated how about us. Second in the league we couldn't lose. We had all the luck, opposition players getting sent off by dodgy refereeing decisions, penalties going our way. Then it all dried up and we can't buy a win now. I hope we beat Cardiff if only to see Colins reaction after the game.

Anyway good luck I think you'll do it with or without our help. Shame really because Fulham is my favourite away day. I love that Crabtree pub a bit pricey but a good pub all the same. 

I think you're all too pessimistic. Beat cardiff. You just need to deal with their aerial bombardment, sneak a win and that could be the catalyst. You'd just need to beat Barnsley and you'd be in, by my calculations. Millwall won't get more than 2 points off villa and boro. Then, as one of you rightly says, it's a lottery. Stranger things have happened boys.

C'mon, pull yourselves together and get pride park rocking. If not for yourselves, or us but just to take that fake grin of that sneaky old xxxx's face. 

The Championship needs you

Come on you Rams

9 minutes ago, SW6 said:

I think you're all too pessimistic. Beat cardiff. You just need to deal with their aerial bombardment, sneak a win and that could be the catalyst. You'd just need to beat Barnsley and you'd be in, by my calculations. Millwall won't get more than 2 points off villa and boro. Then, as one of you rightly says, it's a lottery. Stranger things have happened boys.

C'mon, pull yourselves together and get pride park rocking. If not for yourselves, or us but just to take that fake grin of that sneaky old xxxx's face. 

The Championship needs you

Come on you Rams

Wow you sound really up for it, you wanna come down with a few thousand of your mates and bring them two lads cairney and sessegnon with you. We’re currently in need of a left wing back and a mobile centre mid 

47 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I'd love it if we could help you out, because Fulham are clearly the second best team and play the right kind of football, you deserve it. However, I'm not sure we're gonna be able to help you. We were crap the last two games, but hopefully we can knock the smug look off Warnock's face!

Clearly the 2nd best team???Just look at the points tally. Silly billy 

Archived