Just dropping in

SW6

14 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Clearly the 2nd best team???Just look at the points tally. Silly billy 

Does that mean we're the 7th best team in the championship because we're 7th in the league? I feel a lot better now that I waking from the nightmare that seems to have lasted two and a half months.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Does that mean we're the 7th best team in the championship because we're 7th in the league? I feel a lot better now that I waking from the nightmare that seems to have lasted two and a half months.

Currently yes it does. In a few weeks time we will probably be 9 th best however. It’s a long season, and strange as it may seem, the FA have decided that the 2 nd best at the end of the season gets promoted. Not the 2 nd best in December or the 2 nd best in March or any other interim of said long season. If we want promotion, we need to abide by the FA’s ridiculous rules and be 2 nd best in May 

Just now, StaffsRam said:

**** me, this **** is intentional? :o

What are you on about ? Too many stars with your language . How on earth is Gr clueless? Let's yet blame another manager for our downfalls , sack him that'll work , have a think about the bigger. Listen to interviews and assess the whole situation before making stupid comments.

Dont rely in us to get anything at Cardiff we’ve just made john o’shea look like carlos alberto & let four goals in against the worst side in the division ... we’ll get absolutely pumped against cardiff

6 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

What are you on about ? Too many stars with your language . How on earth is Gr clueless? Let's yet blame another manager for our downfalls , sack him that'll work , have a think about the bigger. Listen to interviews and assess the whole situation before making stupid comments.

No need to make stupid comments, you seem to have the market cornered old chap.

Is it the Manager? If so, that's Rowett.

Is it the players? If so, that's Rowett, he picks the team.

Is it the tactics? If so, that's Rowett, he picks the strategy.

He has no plan B now that plan A has clearly been rumbled, and he evidently has no idea whatsoever as to how to halt the current decline.

If you seriously think that getting hammered by the two worst sides in the league somehow displays some sort of tactical genius on Gary's part then I would have to conclude that you are a bonafide loon. Nurse, nurse, we have another one....!

1 hour ago, SW6 said:

I think you're all too pessimistic. Beat cardiff. You just need to deal with their aerial bombardment, sneak a win and that could be the catalyst. You'd just need to beat Barnsley and you'd be in, by my calculations. Millwall won't get more than 2 points off villa and boro. Then, as one of you rightly says, it's a lottery. Stranger things have happened boys.

C'mon, pull yourselves together and get pride park rocking. If not for yourselves, or us but just to take that fake grin of that sneaky old xxxx's face. 

The Championship needs you

Come on you Rams

I’ve had all the optimism drained out of me SW6, nothing would give me more pleasure to post No worries mate, we’ve got this, but I don’t think I’ll bother watching it, which would have been unthinkable not too long ago but I’ve been reduced to shouting expletives at the telly during our most recent displays broadcast and I’m frightening my dogs and I don’t like that. 

1 hour ago, SW6 said:

I think you're all too pessimistic. Beat cardiff. You just need to deal with their aerial bombardment, sneak a win and that could be the catalyst. You'd just need to beat Barnsley and you'd be in, by my calculations. Millwall won't get more than 2 points off villa and boro. Then, as one of you rightly says, it's a lottery. Stranger things have happened boys.

C'mon, pull yourselves together and get pride park rocking. If not for yourselves, or us but just to take that fake grin of that sneaky old xxxx's face. 

Come on you Rams

SW6 is b4 in disguise.

"get pride park rocking" gave him away.

23 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

He has no plan B now that plan A has clearly been rumbled, and he evidently has no idea whatsoever as to how to halt the current decline.

If you seriously think that getting hammered by the two worst sides in the league somehow displays some sort of tactical genius on Gary's part then I would have to conclude that you are a bonafide loon. Nurse, nurse, we have another one....!

What's stupid about backing the manager ? Seriously ? You want to through a trend of keep sacking managers ? 

Were in bad form , that's obvious , but have we been here before ? With other managers ? 

To an extent yes it's the players , we have an array of players signed by an array of managers , few which fit a system and many who themselves don't know there own best position , up until our recent bad run we started to look like a team and have an identity. 

Personally I though it might be the tactics we looked better yesterday but still it shows GR has flexibility.

It's a hard rut to get out of and I believe GR is the man to get out of it. 

What's your answer ? 

37 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

I guess the Boro game confirmed  at least one thing, it's not tactics. The team is just poor, irrespective of formation. 

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

What's stupid about backing the manager ? Seriously ? You want to through a trend of keep sacking managers ? 

Were in bad form , that's obvious , but have we been here before ? With other managers ? 

To an extent yes it's the players , we have an array of players signed by an array of managers , few which fit a system and many who themselves don't know there own best position , up until our recent bad run we started to look like a team and have an identity. 

Personally I though it might be the tactics we looked better yesterday but still it shows GR has flexibility.

It's a hard rut to get out of and I believe GR is the man to get out of it. 

What's your answer ? 

Backing the Manager isn't necessarily stupid. In this instance, it's just misguided. He's been backed all season, and what good has it done? We're here. Dropping like a brick in a swimming pool. 

Just as previous Managers have been found out, so has Rowett. No plan B at all. As soon as the rest of the league figures us out, we're screwed because we're incapable of playing any other way. Just because it's a mistake that's been repeated, doesn't mean that it's not a problem to fix. Rowett is clueless - giving him more time is just going to mean that there's more damage to undo when we finally do pull the trigger and put him out of our misery.

Still, it's good that Gary has some flexibity - moving from one strategy that sees us die on our @r$e$ to a different strategy that accomplishes much the same, winner.

As a playing squad we are now worse than when Rowett took over. We're not even heading in the right direction. Talented younger players shown the door so that more journeymen can be brought in? Brilliant. So when this goes wrong we're left with aged players, sat on fat contracts, with no one wanting to take them on the same terms, and them having no incentive to leave. Again, genius.

Take a good look around now before the season finishes. Identify who we want. Then as soon as the final whistle goes against Barnsley, show Rowett the door. Instead, we'll hold fire, then sack him in October anyway and spend the rest of the season d**king about until we can start undoing his damage the following summer.

4 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Backing the Manager isn't necessarily stupid. In this instance, it's just misguided. He's been backed all season, and what good has it done? We're here. Dropping like a brick in a swimming pool. 

Just as previous Managers have been found out, so has Rowett. No plan B at all. As soon as the rest of the league figures us out, we're screwed because we're incapable of playing any other way. Just because it's a mistake that's been repeated, doesn't mean that it's not a problem to fix. Rowett is clueless - giving him more time is just going to mean that there's more damage to undo when we finally do pull the trigger and put him out of our misery.

Still, it's good that Gary has some flexibity - moving from one strategy that sees us die on our @r$e$ to a different strategy that accomplishes much the same, winner.

As a playing squad we are now worse than when Rowett took over. We're not even heading in the right direction. Talented younger players shown the door so that more journeymen can be brought in? Brilliant. So when this goes wrong we're left with aged players, sat on fat contracts, with no one wanting to take them on the same terms, and them having no incentive to leave. Again, genius.

Take a good look around now before the season finishes. Identify who we want. Then as soon as the final whistle goes against Barnsley, show Rowett the door. Instead, we'll hold fire, then sack him in October anyway and spend the rest of the season d**king about until we can start undoing his damage the following summer.

His damage ? I think the damage was done by Clement ? He had to sell our assets (ince and Hughes ) the club's trying to play fairly with ffp. 

2 hours ago, SW6 said:

Come on you Rams

Can we swap you and a few of your mates for some of our 'supporters'? I like your attitude! 

Archived