Just dropping in

SW6

3 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Are Fulham fans still moaning about that game?

They always forget that they were actually losing 1-0 and if another minute or two had been played they would have lost 2-0 so I suppose they just wanted a full defeat 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, The ayatollah said:

I’m a city fan , i don’t want to go up , been a cracking season and i’ve loved the majority of it but i much prefer the championship . Fulham you can have it for me?

Bet you're made up by that result then. No need to thank us.

On 4/22/2018 at 18:27, SW6 said:

I think you're all too pessimistic. Beat cardiff. You just need to deal with their aerial bombardment, sneak a win and that could be the catalyst. You'd just need to beat Barnsley and you'd be in, by my calculations. Millwall won't get more than 2 points off villa and boro. Then, as one of you rightly says, it's a lottery. Stranger things have happened boys.

C'mon, pull yourselves together and get pride park rocking. If not for yourselves, or us but just to take that fake grin of that sneaky old xxxx's face. 

The Championship needs you

Come on you Rams

As I was saying....

I was watching the game and upto half time, I was trying to work out how cardiff manage to get teams to play in a manner that plays into their hands. You were rushing and going way too long, pumping balls into the box and I couldn't work out how/why you were falling into their trap. It's absurd. You were so obviously a better side than them. I had to turn the sound down, I couldn't listen to their fans.

I made a point that when you lost (at that stage it did seem a when, not an if) I was going to come on here and wish you all the best. I wasn't going to come on here and moan. To be honest, you guys seem to have been doing that all by yourself reading the earlier comments. 

But, your manager changed things. There was a catalyst. Jerome's goal got Pride park buzzing like it is when I've been there. 

It was absolutely sweet watching them fall apart. Don't want to count our chickens but they looked beaten. 

You guys have opened the door for yourselves and us. Thank you for that. And thanks for the friendly nature you have responded to my trespassing on your private property on here.

Great forum btw. Format is far better than anything we have.

Cheers boys. 

COYR

14 minutes ago, SW6 said:

You guys have opened the door for yourselves and us. Thank you for that. And thanks for the friendly nature you have responded to my trespassing on your private property on here.

Now we've done you a favour, do us one and get yourself into the autos, Neil Warnock's meltdown will be amazing, and to piss off the arrogant Cardiff fans would be no bad thing! Good luck for the final games!

On 22 April 2018 at 17:50, SW6 said:

Guys,

Friendly Fulham fan here. Dropped in hoping I'd read how up for the game tuesday you all are and how beating cardiff will get your play off hopes back on track. Must admit, I'm feeling a little deflated. You don't seem very confident.

To me, cardiff seem there for the taking. They seem nervous and just scraping by. Sad to say, our season will be defined by you and Hull. I've read a few of your comments generally and just to say, from an away fans point of view, Pride Park away is one of those trips you expect to be under the cosh and will always take a point. I've always enjoyed my trips there (rarely the result).

Anyway, you have lot's of people in black n white, down south who are rams fans for the next few days. All the best

I was always confident :ph34r:

anyway, happy to oblige. My nephew who is from down your way and works near the cottage, goes to odd games, says your the best Championship team he's seen this season, a cut above, so good luck .. I want Cardiff again in the play offs .. They are pretty ugly and crude on tonight's evidence. 

On 4/22/2018 at 17:50, SW6 said:

Guys,

Friendly Fulham fan here. Dropped in hoping I'd read how up for the game tuesday you all are and how beating cardiff will get your play off hopes back on track. Must admit, I'm feeling a little deflated. You don't seem very confident.

To me, cardiff seem there for the taking. They seem nervous and just scraping by. Sad to say, our season will be defined by you and Hull. I've read a few of your comments generally and just to say, from an away fans point of view, Pride Park away is one of those trips you expect to be under the cosh and will always take a point. I've always enjoyed my trips there (rarely the result).

Anyway, you have lot's of people in black n white, down south who are rams fans for the next few days. All the best

Don't worry fella. You can rely on us

22 minutes ago, SW6 said:

I was watching the game and upto half time, I was trying to work out how cardiff manage to get teams to play in a manner that plays into their hands. You were rushing and going way too long, pumping balls into the box and I couldn't work out how/why you were falling into their trap. It's absurd. You were so obviously a better side than them. I had to turn the sound down, I couldn't listen to their fans.

I made a point that when you lost (at that stage it did seem a when, not an if) I was going to come on here and wish you all the best. I wasn't going to come on here and moan. To be honest, you guys seem to have been doing that all by yourself reading the earlier comments. 

But, your manager changed things. There was a catalyst. Jerome's goal got Pride park buzzing like it is when I've been there. 

It was absolutely sweet watching them fall apart. Don't want to count our chickens but they looked beaten. 

Great forum btw. Format is far better than anything we have.

Cheers boys. 

COYR

And by my reckoning SW6 you have the accolade of the highest likes to posts ratio I’ve seen! Well done for that :D

On 22/04/2018 at 18:27, SW6 said:

I think you're all too pessimistic. Beat cardiff. You just need to deal with their aerial bombardment, sneak a win and that could be the catalyst. You'd just need to beat Barnsley and you'd be in, by my calculations. Millwall won't get more than 2 points off villa and boro. Then, as one of you rightly says, it's a lottery. Stranger things have happened boys.

ahem....

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, SW6 said:

ahem....

Looks like we might be playing you again after all. Fulham way better than Cardiff IMO.

On 23/04/2018 at 02:50, SW6 said:

Guys,

Showed more heart than a few of our own supporters....

PistoldPete2
14 minutes ago, EssendonRam said:

Showed more heart than a few of our own supporters....

Tbf he didn't have to watch some of the dross we served up against Sunderland, reading, burton & co. Still, happier days now.

On 22/04/2018 at 19:59, MuespachRam said:

Don’t worry we will help you out this week, we will easily beat Cardiff...probably get a point at Villa and then lose to Barnsley..! 

I hope this comment from last week does'nt come true. Yes we easily beat the Taffs and got a draw at Villa Park, please please please be wrong with the last bit        ?

Archived