Derby County Football Club vs Middlesbrough

cannable

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is depressing i just want to win a couple of games is that too much to ask? 

I hope Rowett offers his resignation & morris ***** off as well 

had all the foundations of a good side and the club was running well when clough left and mac took over. Since that playoff final we have gone backwards. Absolute shambles

proper fed up now 

Middlesbrough running absolute rings round us! They look twice as fit as us and that’s unforgiveable, to many of our players absolutely knackered with half the game still to go, that’s what happens when you have the oldest squad in the league.

what’s going on at our club? 

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

And that's that. 

Bringing Jamie Hanson on after going 2-0 down is the icing on the cake.

Whether you're Rowett in or Rowett out, you've got to agree that, as things stand, this side are not good enough. 

I definitely agree that this side isnt good enough, but I thought that (and said it), and accepted it, before the season started.

On 14/04/2018 at 16:14, JaguarRam said:

I would give GR more time.

The end of season will mean we can bring in some more 30+ mediocre players in.

Maybe get rid of some of those pesky younger players out with there enthusiasm and desire...

How's the new manager going to rid of GR's pensioners, give them away?

3 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

This is depressing i just want to win a couple of games is that too much to ask? 

I hope Rowett offers his resignation & morris ***** off as well 

had all the foundations of a good side and the club was running well when clough left and mac took over. Since that playoff final we have gone backwards. Absolute shambles

proper fed up now 

Yer let's lose mel too and get he Americans and their restructuring back 

Good ******* grief, get a grip 

better but yet still nowhere near good enough im really sorry we look really leggy and thats because we are full of players in the last years of there careers very poor championship team, only one way to go sorry GR he must go at the end of the season 

Archived