Right lads now I am mad with you lot (the players)

B4ev6is

I would drop all of first team now and put in the under 23 players in now will show some heart passion for derby I hope you lot of first team are happy now just thrown away play offs and undid all that hard work for nrothing. And backed over 1600 wanting to successful but let us all down.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would drop all of first team now and put in the under 23 players in now will show some heart passion for derby I hope you lot of first team are happy now just thrown away play offs and undid all that hard work for nrothing. And backed over 1600 wanting to successful but let us all down.

We haven't got any under 23s... Rowett sent them all out on loan. Apart from Thomas who for some reason didn't even get off the bench today despite the pile,of ***** on display from the first teamers.

How many points out of ten can we give to rate the Rams' performance against:-

Burton Albion today?

Sunderland on 30th March?

(if any, bearing in mind that both these teams are to be relegated!)

We are in an ex-season again!

Mad? Me? Absolutely fuming!?

Just pick eleven volunteers from the travelling faithful, at least they'll show a bit of enthusiasm!

1 hour ago, steve brummie said:

Just pick eleven volunteers from the travelling faithful, at least they'll show a bit of enthusiasm!

Travelling faithful my @@rse

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I'm not an away regular (only manage 5 or 6 a season) but don't tar all our away support with the boo boy brush. 

Similarly don't credit them all with the honour of being labelled the "travelling faithful"

a significant number were disgusting.

12 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

All our quality youth players are out on loan, as well as our most influential midfielder and striker for the last decade. 

Actually you have just cheered me up ,get them back integrate them into a system couple of the right additions and off we go .Trouble is we have to get rid GR before it could happen. 

17 hours ago, Boycie said:

Next season mate, this seasons done.

That said. I’m wondering if B4 still doesn’t have a point, if there’s nothing to play for come Barnsley why not stick some of the kids in we have left here. Worse thing is they lose and we might finish a place or two lower.

Besides that, if that don’t make a point to the rest of next seasons under contract players what does?

7 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Keep Carson, Davies, Lawrence and Weimann.....the rest can be sold , on eBay if necessary starting bid 0.99 p.  

See, this is how we've fallen - he's little footballing talent but lots of effort.

Archived