Rowett - In or Out? - mk 2

LE_Ram

Rowett - In or Out  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FolkStar85 said:

Gary Rowett's biggest skill is talking such a good game and providing such absolute garbage. Never seen such a defensive minded, weak, spineless team in all my life. Get rid as quick as possible! 

The thing is. I disagree.to me hes a raspong ediot. As bad as pearson.havent been able to watch any of his interviews.

11 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Gary should reach out,  to stay in.

Looks like he needs some help. Some mentoring from a wise head. And I don't mean 'arry and his blooming dog :lol:

I'd think much more of Gary and Mel if they put a better support network around Gary. He's probably trying to do too much and underperformed on a number of fronts.

You reckon he should get some advice from Mrs Ince...?

2 minutes ago, Aries Sun said:

Mel owns the club, he decides who goes and who stays, whether fans like it or not.

If you believe this, you're delusional. If the fans stop coming, Rowett is gone. Not a single doubt in my mind. Mel isn't stupid.

1 minute ago, Gypsy Ram said:

The thing is. I disagree.to me hes a raspong ediot. As bad as pearson.havent been able to watch any of his interviews.

His philosophy is unfortunately a direct copy of pearsons for me to. I could tolerate economic boring football whilst we got a few results but playing like this and losing every week is not acceptable. 

I think Gary just needs to be ruthless in the summer and ditch the majority of this squad and rebuild properly.

We need energy from youth and in general a much higher work rate. We've gone for been there done that type players but to me instead of leadership from the experiences of getting promoted, we've got laziness and complacency and quite frankly arrogance. Today was an absolute joke. The worst result we've had since losing to Scunthorpe at home in 2009. They have ability these players but their arrogance and lack of desire has killed us off. We don't have a team. It's a number of 30+ players earning a nice big wage and not pulling their weight. If you have an older squad then at least show the grit and determination I expect from senior players. But no, pulling out of tackles and jogging about like it's a friendly in August. Disgraceful. I've given up on this squad, I really have. 

Why not give the youngsters a go for the rest of the campaign? We might still be in with a shout of the playoffs but these set of players don't deserve a chance. That run we had earlier on in the season was based on us being clinical and have huge slices of luck in the majority of tight matches. These young lads might not be as "talented" as the likes of Tom Lawerence or Weimann but at least they'll want to get onto the pitch and show what they are about. It's a risk but then why does this matter anymore. We've wasted millions upon millions of pounds on so called game changing quality footballers and most of them we could have easily given an academy lad a chance and they certainly would not have performed any worse. 

Gary for the love of god, wield the axe this summer on this embarrassment of a squad, give the fans some pride back into this team. Blood some youth, clear out these bone idiol b*stards through the door and start a fresh. This will be the only way you can succeed as Derby manager now. 

28 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

He is not the man to take us forward

who is?

we reduce ourselves to forest if we sack yet again.. and guess what at least when they sack their manager its because they are sat in 20th every season..

GR 's January has backfired immensley, but thats no reason to sack him.

Archived