Rowett - In or Out? - mk 2

LE_Ram

Rowett - In or Out  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its dificult because we need stability...

But not with Rowett, this result was the final straw for me.

Still seems odd saying that when we are still only 7th but for once the league table doesnt show the whole picture

Can someone who wants Rowett to stay explain what giving him time will deliver. So far in his 1.5 season reign both the squad and football is far worse than when he took over. So please someone enlighten me on what more time will achieve? 

5 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Can someone who wants Rowett to stay explain what giving him time will deliver. So far in his 1.5 season reign both the squad and football is far worse than when he took over. So please someone enlighten me on what more time will achieve? 

What will sacking him deliver 

Just now, curtains said:

Do you think the relationship manager with players means nothing. 

Look if you think Rowett needs more time please let me know what it will achieve? 

And I couldn’t give a monkeys about how the manager gets on with the players. He might be their best mate I don’t care. All I know is the football is awful and we are in free fall. 

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Look if you think Rowett needs more time please let me know what it will achieve? 

And I couldn’t give a monkeys about how the manager gets on with the players. He might be their best mate I don’t care. All I know is the football is awful and we are in free fall. 

That’s it the Manager merry go round 

Expect announcement later then from MM 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

That’s it the Manager merry go round 

Expect announcement later then from MM 

Ah ok, you can’t answer fair enough. Hope someone can soon, I really want to hear that side of the argument as im struggling to comprehend it. 

Just now, TexasRam said:

Ah ok, you can’t answer fair enough. Hope someone can soon, I really want to hear that side of the argument as im struggling to comprehend it. 

Mate I’m not being deliberately obtuse.

Truth is Rowett needs time as all managers do 

The tide towards him being sacked is irrefutable 

What more can I say. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Mate I’m not being deliberately obtuse.

Truth is Rowett needs time as all managers do 

The tide towards him being sacked is irrefutable 

What more can I say. 

But why? What will time achieve? History is showing he’s not good enough 

10 minutes ago, curtains said:

What will sacking him deliver 

Optimism? 

Have you never asked yourself why Russell felt a move to the MLS was more appealing than sticking around and seeing the season out with us ? Are you not fearful Vydra has been on to his agent telling him to get him out of here ?

I worry Rowett is draining the desire out of the players Curtains, what else could explain the apparent lack of pride in their performance?

It’s a sorry state of affairs for sure. :(

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Optimism? 

Have you never asked yourself why Russell felt a move to the MLS was more appealing than sticking around and seeing the season out with us ? Are you not fearful Vydra has been on to his agent telling him to get him out of here ?

I worry Rowett is draining the desire out of the players Curtains, what else could explain the apparent lack of pride in their performance?

It’s a sorry state of affairs for sure. :(

Ok why not wait until end of season and see where we are .

I watched Curtis Davies post match interview yesterday and something he said struck with me. "They seemed to want it more than us and that's something that can't be coached. It comes from within"

Seems to me that Davies is implying that some of these players just don't have the desire and the passion.

I understand everyone's reason for wanting Rowett gone. But sacking another manager is not the answer. We'll never go anywhere if we keep doing that.

At the start of the season (and even more so after Sheffield United and Bristol City away) my expectations were pretty low. Didn't expect us to finish in the top 6. In fact I thought we'd finish in the top 12 at best. Always felt that this is a transition season. We're building again and this is the first season. From what I remember most of our fans thought the same.

Obviously expectations grew when we massively over achieved and got to 2nd. We were never ever good enough to be there. 

Rowett has made mistakes of course he has. I would have been interested to see where we would have been now if Lookman came in and Winnall wasn't injured.

Again, as in seasons gone by, the players are getting away with murder. After a bad day, Davies is the only one that comes out and fronts up. Never see or hear from any other player. Half of them don't care and you could argue they don't look like they want the play offs.

Sacking Rowett now is like replacing the windscreen wipers on your car when the engine is on fire.

At the end of the season, Bent, Shackell, Baird are all off the wage bill and others will be gone as well. 

Leave Rowett to it. If we don't finish in the top 6 next season, then you thank him for his efforts and move on.

A new manager now and we are back to exactly where we were this time last season.

Archived