Rowett - In or Out? - mk 2

LE_Ram

Rowett - In or Out  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

who is?

we reduce ourselves to forest if we sack yet again.. and guess what at least when they sack their manager its because they are sat in 20th every season..

GR 's January has backfired immensley, but thats no reason to sack him.

No let’s let him continue to destroy the club with a few more transfer windows ?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, therealhantsram said:

Lol. Yes, my bad. It's actually 16 points from last 15 games. I stand by my point though. Bottom of the table form and performances. 

Oh yeah i agree it's still unacceptable... i'm just making it my mission to call out FAKE NEWS when I see it :lol:

Serves you right for regurgitating a Ramage Stat without checking it out first!

4 minutes ago, Simsy said:

In. Can't keep going through the same routine every year. 

I am sure he knows what we need in the summer so let's see.

Who knows probably the least optimistic we have been for seasons now so probably end up sneaking in the play offs and going up!

It's one thing knowing and quite another being able to execute. 

His words tell us he knew what was required at the end of last season. The market goes loopy and suddenly we end up with a completely different group of players to the ones indicated by the words.

Why bother?  That seems like a bone headed strategy to me. 

29 minutes ago, Andicis said:

If you believe this, you're delusional. If the fans stop coming, Rowett is gone. Not a single doubt in my mind. Mel isn't stupid.

Ha-ha-ha

Only time will tell who's more delusional between the two of us.

Attendances are already falling for some time and Mel is fully aware of it.

If you want a bet, I am sure Gary stays and he'll still be here next season - "in the building".

I am only hoping he'll be less stubborn and he'll adapt his match tactics more frequently.

In for now. 

I think he needs the summer to see what he is capable of. As much as it looks like the players aren't playing for him right now, they're the ones who have to take responsibility. I'd get as many of them out of the door as possible in the summer.

Little sign of things changing, either in personnel or style of play, and he won't last long next season. 

6 minutes ago, Aries Sun said:

Ha-ha-ha

If he wants to keep any support from the fans he'll re-assess the job that Rowett said he'd do and the one he's actually doing. Time for another 'Derby Way' sacking. 

Make us proud Mel, let's get back to 'the Derby Way'!

15 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

who is?

we reduce ourselves to forest if we sack yet again.. and guess what at least when they sack their manager its because they are sat in 20th every season..

GR 's January has backfired immensley, but thats no reason to sack him.

Wish I knew but after watching them vs the bottom two teams and the toothless display vs wolves, there’s something not right, it’s virtually  the same 18 we had on that run but the motivation and guts have gone 

9 minutes ago, Aries Sun said:

Ha-ha-ha

If you want a bet, I am sure Gary stays and he's still here next season - "in the building".

I am only hoping he'll be less stubborn and adapt his match tactics more frequently.

Mel isn't gonna keep Rowett for no reason. If the attendances are shocking, he's a businessman. If the attendances drop to 23k, Rowett will be gone.

16 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Mel isn't gonna keep Rowett for no reason. If the attendances are shocking, he's a businessman. If the attendances drop to 23k, Rowett will be gone.

Now it's almost end of the season, we still have a few more weeks to go. 

We still don't know where the Rams will end after all; at which place at the league table.

I am honestly not expecting any miracles to happen (the promotion like). 

Afterwards Mel and Gary will have to make a reassessment of everything what happened (the matches, the players, the attendances, the future...and so on).

Mel will finally decide whether he's satisfied or not, but it won't be you and me and the people on this Forum.

I’m gonna hold my tongue because I’m so fuxxed off just now so not the time ,,, but I will say I would sack every single one of those players except Carson and play the under 23 s till season end 

Just now, archied said:

I’m gonna hold my tongue because I’m so fuxxed off just now so not the time ,,, but I will say I would sack every single one of those players except Carson and play the under 23 s till season end 

Think it ended today mate 

PistoldPete2
Just now, Aries Sun said:

Now it's almost end of the season, we still have a few more weeks to go. 

We still don't know where the Rams will end; at which place at the league table.

I am honestly not expecting any miracles to happen (the promotion like). 

Afterwards Mel and Gary will have to make reassessment of everything what happened (the matches, the players, the attendances, the future...and so on).

Mel will decide finally whether he is satisfied or not, but it won't be you and me and the people on this Forum.

True  its for Mel to decide , but in the past Mel has sacked Mac (twice) , Clement and Pearson, As far as I can remember none of them as unpopular as Mr Rowett. 

1 minute ago, Doodle said:

Think it ended today mate 

It did for me ,, there is no point in even attempting to get in play offs 

59 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Stays for me.

Highly regarded young manager that we were scared of losing a few months ago.  Got the team over performing at the start of the season, admittedly struggling now but could still make the play-offs.

We all learn in life from our experiences, both positive and negative, getting through this will help GR (and hopefully us) in the future.

By who? Not as many now I reckon.

Archived