Andreas Weimann

FindernRam

1 hour ago, bigbadbob said:

Enlighten us ...

There’s a reason all players mentioned.... and everyone saying Weimann and Russell were hit and miss in their delivery, are in championship..... they are inconsistent..... very few wingers are, if wingers consistently produced they’ll be at top 2/3 clubs of every top European league

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

There’s a reason all players mentioned.... and everyone saying Weimann and Russell were hit and miss in their delivery, are in championship..... they are inconsistent..... very few wingers are, if wingers consistently produced they’ll be at top 2/3 clubs of every top European league

2 hours ago, Inglorius said:

If he was at good Wolves would have bought him last season and he would be playing in the Premier League again. 

Wolves were going to buy him then changed manager and paid £13m for Jota 

Weimann has done well recently. Makes intelligent runs, important part of this team right now. Another player signed in 15/16 with no plan that we have to make do with and get the best out of.

Best player behind Huddlestone during our bad spell. Not only is his work rate outstanding, for me I am starting to see end product in his play. Great pass fizzed into Nugent’s feet for the 2nd goal before Vydra tapped it in. Good goals against QPR and Leeds too.

Rammage does my head in every week slating him and saying he should be dropped. Seems to have a distorted view of Lawrence’s ability. For me Lawrence is poor, even though he did decide to show up for a change against Bolton. 

Well done Weimann, Rowett is playing him week in week out for a reason. 

Weimann has been one of our better players this season.

quick. Good movement. More an inside right than an outside right. Could he play nugents role? It would be interesting to give him a chance.

52 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

I think that can be said about 90% of the forwards we've signed in the last 10 years. Who was our last actual winger? Eddie Lewis? Gary Teale?

Lewis and Teale? Ouch!

Makes you think we should just stick to playing players in the wrong positions.

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

I dont rate him. So many better players around. If we start next season with him in the side i will jump off Black Rocks - Yes he works hard, But his shooting and technical play is awful. We need better.....

Do you prefer weimann or lawrence?

33 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Do you prefer weimann or lawrence?

Lawrence - Younger and has showed glimpses of what he is capable of - If he can play in the right position with an attacking manager, he will do well next season.

Archived