Andreas Weimann

FindernRam

On 18 June 2018 at 08:22, RoyMac5 said:

Not a chance is he better than Lawrence. Nor will he be better than him with Frankie in charge.

Lawrence is poo.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Lawrence is poo.

When he's asked to chase balls being punted towards the corner flag & take four players on to even get a sniff of an attack, maybe. 

He's a footballer, not a labrador. Unfortunately, I'm not sure Rowett knew the difference. Weimann is slightly closer to a labrador than Lawrence, to be fair, and he suited Rowett more. 

If we decide to play the ball into feet, have players much closer together than they were under Rowett & offer genuine support for the attacking players and not expect them to pull chances out their arse then we should will be better off. I'm in no doubt that Rowett is very good at organising teams off the ball, defensively, but his idea of a quick counter attack is playing the ball into space and scrapping it out. It's no surprise that technical players went backwards & the quality of our play decreased significantly. 

6 hours ago, Ambitious said:

When he's asked to chase balls being punted towards the corner flag & take four players on to even get a sniff of an attack, maybe. 

He's a footballer, not a labrador. Unfortunately, I'm not sure Rowett knew the difference. Weimann is slightly closer to a labrador than Lawrence, to be fair, and he suited Rowett more. 

If we decide to play the ball into feet, have players much closer together than they were under Rowett & offer genuine support for the attacking players and not expect them to pull chances out their arse then we should will be better off. I'm in no doubt that Rowett is very good at organising teams off the ball, defensively, but his idea of a quick counter attack is playing the ball into space and scrapping it out. It's no surprise that technical players went backwards & the quality of our play decreased significantly. 

Labradors? I think your quote is just like something Randy Marsh would say. I am quite upset as I have a labrador and he runs around with more purpose than both of them.

Archived