Still 5th

sage

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Some do, most don't imo.

It's easy enough to just ignore what you dislike, and if you feel compelled to reply, maybe you need to think about your own responses too.

For example, I see little in the above response that shows you trying to understand another point of view.

A wholly negative opening line, which was bound to put the posters hackles up.

Followed by fair and valid bullet point responses.

Emotional statements aren't necessarily based on facts, so evidence isn't required when making them. Whether you choose to listen to them is an entirely different thing.

You sign off by questioning the posters credibility, which is hardly likely to encourage the type of response/debate you seem to think this forum lacks.

Sometimes I read a post and marvel at how well it has been put together. Anyway Rev, on to your post, :lol:

Only kidding mate, good points well made. ? ? 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gut feeling is that Fulham will pip Cardiff to 2nd (Cardiff have a horrible run in compared with Fulham). I think we might get 4th as Aston Villa are dropping point at the moment. I fancy Middlesbrough for 6th but Millwall could take that if Middlesbrough slip up. So my top 6 at the end of the season is

Wolves

Fulham

Cardiff

Derby

Aston Villa

Middlesbrough 

Wolves, Cardiff & Derby for promotion.

Don't want Fulham to come up to the PL. They would do better than Wolves, who will need a new keeper and an entire new defence if they want to finish top half.

Cardiff would go straight back down as NW has proved he cannot manage in the PL (Sheff Utd and Palace). I want the Rams to come up because they have been a rich source of points for us in recent seasons.

1 hour ago, Grantona said:

Wolves, Cardiff & Derby for promotion.

Don't want Fulham to come up to the PL. They would do better than Wolves, who will need a new keeper and an entire new defence if they want to finish top half.

Cardiff would go straight back down as NW has proved he cannot manage in the PL (Sheff Utd and Palace). I want the Rams to come up because they have been a rich source of points for us in recent seasons.

Us?

10 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

My gut feeling is that Fulham will pip Cardiff to 2nd (Cardiff have a horrible run in compared with Fulham). I think we might get 4th as Aston Villa are dropping point at the moment. I fancy Middlesbrough for 6th but Millwall could take that if Middlesbrough slip up. So my top 6 at the end of the season is

Wolves

Fulham

Cardiff

Derby

Aston Villa

Middlesbrough 

Lining up a Derby v Cardiff play off final I see ;) Snow-gate, Morrison-gate, Warnock's health and safety certificate all rolled in to one. beautiful. Would Shacks be available?

45 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Lining up a Derby v Cardiff play off final I see ;) Snow-gate, Morrison-gate, Warnock's health and safety certificate all rolled in to one. beautiful. Would Shacks be available?

I would love us to get cardiff in the playoffs.

got to beat them first to get there though.

Then get shackell to smack morrison behind the scenes? 

On 08/04/2018 at 17:37, reveldevil said:

Some do, most don't imo.

It's easy enough to just ignore what you dislike, and if you feel compelled to reply, maybe you need to think about your own responses too.

For example, I see little in the above response that shows you trying to understand another point of view.

A wholly negative opening line, which was bound to put the posters hackles up.

Followed by fair and valid bullet point responses.

Emotional statements aren't necessarily based on facts, so evidence isn't required when making them. Whether you choose to listen to them is an entirely different thing.

You sign off by questioning the posters credibility, which is hardly likely to encourage the type of response/debate you seem to think this forum lacks.

Blimey, what a load of pontificating, introspective, self-indulgent, uponesownrearend  codswallop !

Surely you must have better things to do with your time  ?

24 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Blimey, what a load of pontificating, introspective, self-indulgent, uponesownrearend  codswallop !

Surely you must have better things to do with your time  ?

On 08/04/2018 at 09:28, BobbyD said:

I give up

it all goes over your head

no-one can say i didn't try 

Damned with your own words.

58 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Sometimes truth starts cognitive dissonance.

Sometimes one just ignores it and look even stupider.

It's a bit rich to question the level of debate available, then respond when challenged with a stream of nothing insults instead of a reasoned reply.

I hope he doesn't venture onto Mumsnet, they'll rip him to pieces.

This house believes that the level of debate on this forum has become somewhat abstruse. discuss.

(i've always wanted to use that word)

Sith Happens
Just now, curtains said:

Why not.  

Looks good to me 

Millwall winning not great but boro losing good...could be a lot worse

Archived