Early Birds

FindernRam

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FindernRam said:

Is there any indication from the club yet as to how early bird renewals compared to last year?

Well there's you and me. So thats at least 2.

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

On Friday night 2 of my mates who have been season ticket holders for 476 years and saw us win the roman league both said they weren't renewing.

Both renewed their season ticket last night.

The difference 3 points make.

So they saw us in our pomp hey

5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

On Friday night 2 of my mates who have been season ticket holders for 476 years and saw us win the roman league both said they weren't renewing.

Both renewed their season ticket last night.

The difference 3 points make.

Was @eddie still on the (Roman) forum?

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Yes and he was a bit of a Brutus in them days as well.

Your right there me old spice

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Member of the Popular People's of Judea.

Moaned big time when the split from the Peoples Popular Front.. End of the world appartently.

Apart from clearing the debt, improving Moor Farm and enhancing our chances of promotion, what exactly has Mel Morris done for us?

41 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Apart from clearing the debt, improving Moor Farm and enhancing our chances of promotion, what exactly has Mel Morris done for us?

Under-floor heating in the home dressing-room? Heating on the concourses? :mellow:

I renewed on Saturday for Edward and me...even though my eyes were still bleeding from Friday night's delights. It was a real head versus heart self-battle...can I sit through games where we achieve an average  53% pass completion rate? {shakes head in dis-belief} - (Pass completion rate: lowest of all Championship's games yesterday) :mellow:

37 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I renewed on Saturday for Edward and me...even though my eyes were still bleeding from Friday night's delights. It was a real head versus heart self-battle...can I sit through games where we achieve an average  53% pass completion rate? {shakes head in dis-belief} - (Pass completion rate: lowest of all Championship's games yesterday) :mellow:

If you did not renew, what else would you have done instead? Moan at your Mrs all Saturday, you might as well go to see the Mighty Rams and moan about Gary and all the players instead, lol. Hope you enjoy next season?

Archived