Early Birds

FindernRam

39 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I renewed on Saturday for Edward and me...even though my eyes were still bleeding from Friday night's delights. It was a real head versus heart self-battle...can I sit through games where we achieve an average  53% pass completion rate? {shakes head in dis-belief} - (Pass completion rate: lowest of all Championship's games yesterday) :mellow:

I bet we had the best goals to shots on target ratio though.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

If you did not renew, what else would you have done instead? Moan at your Mrs all Saturday, you might as well go to see the Mighty Rams and moan about Gary and all the players instead, lol. Hope you enjoy next season?

Spent the money on a very good weekend away...and then subsequently bought tickets on a match by match basis. I hope we all enjoy next season and I hope our "short-term" grab for the gold does not result in rapid decline as it has for countless other Clubs in the past...

(scroll to 10:48)

http://dai.ly/x23t6x8

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

True, you can't beat 100% @ossieram :mellow:. Every one of our shot on target saw the onion-bag bulge like a fat thing. 

You been spying on me?:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Come again? :mellow:

I bulge like a fat thing when we score...........even when we don't ( I put it down to cursed steroids)

In the end i renewed because the blokes i sit next to had both renewed. If they hadn't bothered i don't think i would.

also, if i hadn't renewed then i will guarantee that we would have won the playoffs and i would have missed out on a free season ticket. However, now that i have renewed the chances of that happening are nil.

sorry everyone.

Archived