Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

Hysterics aside, how are we actually playing? 

Sky Sports News App updates says we've been competitive, perhaps just lacking that clinical edge in front of goal.. 

Or are they just being kind? Reading the responses on here you'd think Olsson had bagged a hat trick of own goals, just trying to establish some perspective! 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I’m not convinced we’re out of this game, we’ve been better than I feared, don’t get me wrong, I don’t think we’ve got the players to be much cop but I wouldn’t say we are getting whooped.

Next goal vital, hope it’s us that get it.

Just now, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Why? We're in relegation form and it will continue if GR is still here.

It's an overreaction if I've ever seen one. We're in relegation form right now yes, but before that with GR we were in automatic promotion form, and over the course of the season we've been in top 7 form, because we're 7th. We're nowhere near the relegation spots and haven't been for about 6 or 7 years now.

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

At least Gaz is making copious notes for later. Caught a glimpse of his notebook at halftime:-

1x Chicken Madras

1x Plain Nan

2x onion Bhaji :ph34r:

I saw him double up on the Bhaji order when the goal went in. Desperate times.

Just now, BuckoBeast said:

We’ve had more and better chances that’s what 

really? we hoof the ball forward and hope someone cocks up or jerome manages to bundle the ball somewhere in the right direction, and then when we have a single moment of quality ..... he cant finish 

its not good enough simple. its dross. its boring and how anyone can sit there and be content with that performance is beyond me, but we all have opinions and id never tell anyone there wrong, but i can say for certain, if it looks like hoofball garbage then its probably hoofball garbage

Can’t believe Cardiff are 2nd. Talk about long ball. They aren’t special ( nor are we ) We need a cutting edge and this can be rescued. Come on Derby. 

Subs soon please and get the ball on the floor 

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, G_Kinkladze said:

Sky Sports News App updates says we've been competitive, perhaps just lacking that clinical edge in front of goal.. 

Or are they just being kind? Reading the responses on here you'd think Olsson had bagged a hat trick of own goals, just trying to establish some perspective! 

1 minute ago, G_Kinkladze said:

Sky sports are right in fact we have been the better side except for our finishing and final ball. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Kernow said:

It's an overreaction if I've ever seen one. We're in relegation form right now yes, but before that with GR we were in automatic promotion form, and over the course of the season we've been in top 7 form, because we're 7th. We're nowhere near the relegation spots and haven't been for about 6 or 7 years now.

Don't be daft..never any overreactions on here.:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Bazal77 said:

really? we hoof the ball forward and hope someone cocks up or jerome manages to bundle the ball somewhere in the right direction, and then when we have a single moment of quality ..... he cant finish 

its not good enough simple. its dross. its boring and how anyone can sit there and be content with that performance is beyond me, but we all have opinions and id never tell anyone there wrong, but i can say for certain, if it looks like hoofball garbage then its probably hoofball garbage

They are way more hoof ball. Just saying we’ve had a few decent/ half chances or openings. More than they have. And deserve to be at least drawing 

Archived