Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

A gamble yes, stupid is perhaps a bit strong.  Ryan Bertrand made his debut in a Champions League final. I wasn’t really recommending it, just hoping for something to surprise me by being different, unpredictable, exciting... adjectives that I haven’t been able to use about Derby for quite a while now.

Ryan Bertrand also had Ashley Cole holding has hand and was already fairly experienced through a few loans. 

I’m with you on the idea of bringing a few kids in, I just think it’ll be next season not this one. 3 games minimum left, doubt we’ll get lots of surprises.

2 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Hoping against hope that this works.

Reserving judgement until after the game.

I think even a win won’t ease my mind ,,, it is a totally bizarre team selection ,, unless rowett was to come out and openly say that he has players who are not putting it in and are causing a split so will be sold as soon as then there is no rhyme or reason

PistoldPete2
28 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

He’s doing it on purpose we’ll be 1-0 down at half time Cardiff will think their set for top 2 then he’ll make a double change Palmer and vydra on and we’ll go on to win 3-1 he has a plan ;):( 

Yes just keeping them fresh

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Just stating a fact. Johnson is more offensive than defensive. 

No doubt picked to try and link up with the forward line. As you say might not happen.

Forsyth is a left back, they will play where the manager picks them, Johnson will as he did on Saturday play as a DM

Sith Happens

From what I can gather if we lose there will be a lot of 'i told you so' if we win it will be 'pah didn't deserve to, was just blind luck'

38 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

I can see through Rowett's 'plan' - he's trying to prove that the acquisition of Jerome was inspired. Odds on a 3-0 win with a hat-trick for Jerome? :whistle:

I'll settle for 3 shots on target in 90minutes :blink:

Archived