What it’s like being a Rams fan in one sentence

Curtains

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we win the best feeling in the world, when we lose the worst thing in the world, you might change your partner or wife, but you would never change your team, that is how much DCFC means to some of us, I am DERBY till the day I DIE. And that is a guarantee.

Its like Stockholm Syndrome..

.... an abused husband,  where my head says don't bother they will only fail again, and guess what? For all the talk ...the reality is ...they've been distracted and come the summer have gone away uncaring without me again ...so that's it I'm done!!

Then comes the Autumn....a few flowers... more promises...a fresh start...the heart says ....one more chance...a fantastic few days out where everything  is perfect again...and I'm back there telling everyone this is our time..again.....

Personally, I’ve never felt prouder than being stood with a good few thousand singing “Bald Eagles Barmy Army” Or “We are Derby, We Are Derby” for 20 minutes when at an away match. 

Thats what it’s like being a Derby fan in one sentence.

51 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Personally, I’ve never felt prouder than being stood with a good few thousand singing “Bald Eagles Barmy Army” Or “We are Derby, We Are Derby” for 20 minutes when at an away match. 

Thats what it’s like being a Derby fan in one sentence.

'Bald Eagles Barmy Army' was great. Loved singing that and seeing how far you could take it. Like you say, 20 mins plus. The only thing that would stop it would be a Derby goal. And then after a brief pause...

Bald Eagle

Barmy Army

Archived