And treat them both the same

If you can keep your trousers, whilst all around are losing theirs 

And  break wind, but not make wind your master

If you can risk it all  on the toss of a dwarf and lose the lot

Then you will be a Ram my son,

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like that moment in The Matrix Revolution where Neo and Trinity in their ship with sentinels in pursuit briefly pop above the clouds and you get a glimpse of the sun and blue sky, before the engines unable to operate at that altitude cut out and they plummet powerless back to the dark and dangerous gloom below. 

As a kid I hated weekends if we didn't play, now I love them when we don't play, and I keep old shoes in the garage to wear in the garden whilst weeding, and I'm playing football outside in the rain and sleet in 42 mile hour winds at 6pm tomorrow, so I might get blown away, and at least we are playing on Sunday, so I get to dry out and find my way home before then, ermm I think I also hate gardening because it's always Baltic in these parts, and I'm currently in bed wearing a bobble hat, a Craig Rammage Legend T-Shirt, pjama bottoms and contemplating on popping out to my garage for a pair of gardening gloves, and I think I'm getting old!

4 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

As a kid I hated weekends if we didn't play, now I love them when we don't play, and I keep old shoes in the garage to wear in the garden whilst weeding, and I'm playing football outside in the rain and sleet in 42 mile hour winds at 6pm tomorrow, so I might get blown away, and at least we are playing on Sunday, so I get to dry out and find my way home before then, ermm I think I also hate gardening because it's always Baltic in these parts, and I'm currently in bed wearing a bobble hat, a Craig Rammage Legend T-Shirt, pjama bottoms and contemplating on popping out to my garage for a pair of gardening gloves, and I think I'm getting old!

I’ve not had a drink since Sunday, mainly cos I was wasted after the gump match.

Ive had a little tipple this evening because the weekend is upon us and we have the Midlands Grand National In Utch on St Paddy’s Day Saturday and an early kick off Sunday v Cardiff to look forward to and galvanise the drinking muscles.

Archived