Must win or must not lose?

Who would take a draw right Now? Saves the heart ache of a good ribbing from the reds, potential to only drop 2 points on the likes of Fulham rather than 3.

Or do we need a win? 

Would Rowett take the point Now knowing that if he lost all hell could break loose, or will he have the balls to go for it.

Will be interesting.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, forget about Fulham, it's Boro, Bristol, Sheffield and PNE we need to be concerned about.

Would I take a point right now? I guess so but it all depends on how we were to achieve it and how the game pans out. If we're level going into the final stages of the game then of course I'd like us to go for the win but not gung ho and risk losing. 

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Would Rowett take the point Now knowing that if he lost all hell could break loose, or will he have the balls to go for it.

He'll be going to keep the point, unless injuries really throw a curve ball.

Settle for a point, okay, well it's better than losing, init.

Just don't lose. As long as we don't lose and give it a good go, I'm happy!

The last thing we need is a gutless performance.

it's gonna be a battle, big games need big players.

Who's gonna hide? who's gonna grab the game by the scruff of the neck?

I'll say it again, big games need big players. 

We're playing Nottingham Forest, whilst they might be in slightly better form than us it's Nottingham Forest.

It's not a game where 3 points are unthinkable, highly doubt Rowett would take a point now if the EFL rang him and offered, neither would I.

You saw what the win against Forest did earlier in the season, some were questioning if he was up to the job then, has a sense of Deja Vu this game. 

What a time to go on a similar run, doesn't matter what has happened in January and February, this is the time you want to be on it, confidence on a high going into 3 cup finals. 

I'm not going to say it's a must win in that if we don't it's season over, regardless of the result we will still be in the top 6 with 9 to play, but no game should be looked at as a must not lose.

22 minutes ago, David said:

We're playing Nottingham Forest, whilst they might be in slightly better form than us it's Nottingham Forest.

It's not a game where 3 points are unthinkable, highly doubt Rowett would take a point now if the EFL rang him and offered, neither would I.

You saw what the win against Forest did earlier in the season, some were questioning if he was up to the job then, has a sense of Deja Vu this game. 

What a time to go on a similar run, doesn't matter what has happened in January and February, this is the time you want to be on it, confidence on a high going into 3 cup finals. 

I'm not going to say it's a must win in that if we don't it's season over, regardless of the result we will still be in the top 6 with 9 to play, but no game should be looked at as a must not lose.

EVERY GAME SHOULD BE LOOKED AT AS A MUST NOT LOSE!!!! 

It's got to be a win.

Another draw and the players will continue on their slow downward spiral and result in  Gary getting ever more desperate and clinging onto a job...the days will just get greyer and greyer for us.

Lose and the players hit rock bottom immediately,Gary's sacked by Monday and we have another completely different style of manager in by Saturday.

It’s a must win for me. Nay, not just that, it’s a “must win with chutzpah”. We are capable of doing it. I trust GR to deliver it...in fact I know he will. This is his “get out of jail free card” and he’s clever enough to pull it off. 

8 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

It’s a must win for me. Nay, not just that, it’s a “must win with chutzpah”. We are capable of doing it. I trust GR to deliver it...in fact I know he will. This is his “get out of jail free card” and he’s clever enough to pull it off. 

Get a shave fella!!!!!.......I don't know, the world today, the need for greed, we must have this, we must have that.......well it stinks!

Avon calling........"anything from the brochure?".............

2m84m7d.jpg

21 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Clever enough to play the same system for the past 6/8 games even though other teams have sussed us out, clever enough to drop the MOTM v reading for the next game. Clever enough to think that a defensive line Up v QPR was a good idea. I don’t want a clever manager because we don’t have one. I just feel we may have a lucky one. I have a feeling, all these injuries are going to force us into changing players and formation. I have a feeling we will be forced into a selection that will sneak a win. No CLEVER about it. 

7 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Get a shave fella!!!!!.......I don't know, the world today, the need for greed, we must have this, we must have that.......well it stinks!

Avon calling........"anything from the brochure?".............

2m84m7d.jpg

I want the lot of it, I want it all. 

48 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

It's got to be a win.

Another draw and the players will continue on their slow downward spiral and result in  Gary getting ever more desperate and clinging onto a job...the days will just get greyer and greyer for us.

Lose and the players hit rock bottom immediately,Gary's sacked by Monday and we have another completely different style of manager in by Saturday.

Lol! You've got to stay off the gin! It makes you all weepy!  :lol:

Archived