Perfect storm

King Kevin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

1. Dropping out of the playoffs on the last day of the season.

2. Mel putting us up for sale so no summer investment. 

3. Blacknan Butterfield Martin and bryson return triggering us calling in the receivers. 

Good one 

Sith Happens

Our star signing being Claude Davies 

Us getting 11 points

Paul Jewell becoming manager

Oh wait....

Derby keep pretty terrible form, but consistent in the fact we arnt beaten too often, but our early season form just about keeps us in the play offs. last day stuff, we've totally crumbled, everyones on a downer and we just want the season to be finished. kind of like usual. 

further more...we suffer some key injuries even though we're already looking finished. But.... as s so often the case in football, almost predictably. Hence the origin of the games relationship with cliches..... 

....As underdogs, We somehow drag ourselves to promotion through winning the playoffs. unlikely heroes all round. 

46 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

1. Dropping out of the playoffs on the last day of the season.

2. Mel putting us up for sale so no summer investment. 

3. Blacknan Butterfield Martin and bryson return triggering us calling in the receivers. 

I've heard of keema, peshwari and garlic nan (my favourite is plain though) but I've never heard of a blacknan. Is it just an overdone one?:thumbsup:

1. Richard Keogh signs a new contract. 

2. The media department release a YouTube video of a giant MS paint level ram cloud in the sky above the city ground. 

3. The catering team try to mask the fact they serve Carling by offering us trays of soggy roast potatoes. 

1. We started as a Baseball Team

2. We became a Football Team

3. We end up merging and giving Derby Storm the venue they require and Derby Storm are back......Perfect Storm.

and One Direction all start wearing Derby Storm Basketball tops and we become the biggest and best Basketball team in the whole wide world........yeah Perfect....

PistoldPete2

1 my mother writes me out of her will for missing Mother's Day to watch Rams v forest.

2 we lose to forest anyway.

3. We sack Rowett and appoint arry Houdini. 

1. Several thunderstorms over warm water oceans come together and begin to rotate around a central core. The rotation is caused by the Coriolis Effect. The Coriolis Effect makes moving objects appear to curve toward the right in the Northern Hemisphere and toward the left in the Southern Hemisphere because of the Earth’s rotation.

2.  The water must be at least 27 degrees Celsius. The warm water provides the energy for increased evaporation of water from the ocean surface. The ocean water must be warm enough to a depth of at least 200 feet.

3. There should be very little wind shear in the area. Wind shear occurs when there is a difference in wind speed and direction over a short distance. Strong wind shear can stop the formation of hurricane eyewalls. A rapid cooling of air temperature with height allows for condensation to occur and quick development of more cloud formation in the storm wall. 

If all these factors are present, the storm intensifies.

History repeats:

1 We slump big time in Jan/Feb

2 The manager gets the elbow after the Forest match

3 We fail to make the play-offs

4 I still buy a season ticket

5 Build up hope during the summer

6 We look good by Xmas

7 Return to 1. Repeat endlessly.

22 minutes ago, RaichCarter said:

What was wrong with Stefan Schnoor? He wasn’t exactly Clod Davies was he. 

Schnoor was OK. He was just a bit of a downgrade on Chris Powell at the time. Claude Davis was an absolute joke of a signing. Times are certainly better now than when we were making signings such as Davis, Feilhaber, Pereplotkins and Liam Dickinson!

Archived