Queen’s Park Rangers F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Palmer tried out wide soon. He's quality and looks so dangerous on the ball, the same as Vydra. The problem is their best role is in the same position. If we can find a successful way of playing them both together then we could look very dangerous once again.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Time to wake up now derby and get at them!

Wonderful play by Palmer, he really does have that extra quality and creativity- we desperately need to keep him next year

If Chelsea let him go out on loan again there's probably a decent chance we could keep him here.

Just now, Kernow said:

I'd like to see Palmer tried out wide soon. He's quality and looks so dangerous on the ball, the same as Vydra. The problem is their best role is in the same position. If we can find a successful way of playing them both together then we could look very dangerous once again.

Christmas tree formation?

Just now, Kernow said:

From the little we've seen of Palmer he looks a very intelligent player and I'd be confident he would be able to play in the same side as Vydra.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Kasey Palmer has a plan........

I love it when a plan comes together. 

Just now, cosmic said:

Christmas tree formation?

With our wide players flattering to deceive, it could work. However I feel if Vydra and Palmer were both more central they'd get in each other's way. Do we have three CMs to play all at once?

I think we'd need to push one out wide to fit them both in at the same time. Vydra has been out wide before, doesn't work. Palmer's apparently played on the left a bit at Huddersfield and they certainly liked him there.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Vydra as the 9, would he offer less than Nugent or Jerome? I don’t think so.

Archived