Reading v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

30 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Get rid of them all and burn any evidence that we were ever a entertaining, creative attacking force. Brute workmanship and watching the team defend for 90% of games is what we all really want to see.

You missed out running about a lot,from keeper to centre forwards and back until everyone is absolutely shagged (energy,as Gary describes it)

That's what I want to see.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, taff said:

"IN EVERRWY BWATTLE A TIME COMES WHEN BOTH SIDE CONSIDERW THEMSELVES BEATEN - THEN HE WHO CONTINUES THE ATTACK WINS!"

Ulysees S. grant

You must go back to beginning & consider your expectations dwerby rwams!

I have Bristol down for a win tomorrow. I think they are better than Cardiff. 

One thing bugs me about Rowett atm ... Tbf I don't think he has that many options with winnal injured and so on but he seems too late bringing on subs. 78 minutes today for the first sub? We often seem to need fresh legs and we've lost the initiative by the time th subs come on. 

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

One thing bugs me about Rowett atm ... Tbf I don't think he has that many options with winnal injured and so on but he seems too late bringing on subs. 78 minutes today for the first sub? We often seem to need fresh legs and we've lost the initiative by the time th subs come on. 

Fair point, GR doesn't have too many options. However, from the players he chooses have on the bench, it's obvious that Johnson is hardly what you would call an impact sub. 

6 hours ago, Andicis said:

We've gone the full circle. Baird in his first year for us got this treatment from the fans, and now he's back to this. He has one bad game, so he can never play for us again?

But he had a gd game today overall. Ok, caught out with the goal wrong side of the Reading player. But the red wasn’t deserving of one....

36 minutes ago, caymanram said:

But he had a gd game today overall. Ok, caught out with the goal wrong side of the Reading player. But the red wasn’t deserving of one....

Baird has been a stand out player for us this year,despite his age.

He's our best corner taker,normally intelligent in his play making and a consummate professional.

1 hour ago, europia said:

Fair point, GR doesn't have too many options. However, from the players he chooses have on the bench, it's obvious that Johnson is hardly what you would call an impact sub. 

If he doesn't have many options, its because he himself has limited them. there are some on the bench he won't used till absolutely forced.

Lets be positive, i saw some good football in spells todays as i think it was @HantsRam said we had problems on the flanks, Reading obviously saw this as a weakness and went for it Barrow is rapid. On another day we will pick up the second balls because today we didnt. Thought we were ok, good in periods and could and should have scored more. Not worry about our attack but am about our midfield which is quiet right. Overall we didn’t lose, could and should have won. Lots os positives, lets get behind them and move on to the next one COYRs 

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

God you talk a load of *****

Were you there yesterday? We were utterly dire and a disorganised mess, particularly in the first half. I ain’t saying we’ve been like that all season cause we haven’t, but I’d be surprised if reading have had an easier game than that. Lucky for us they were just as **** at the back as us.

18 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Were you there yesterday? We were utterly dire and a disorganised mess, particularly in the first half. I ain’t saying we’ve been like that all season cause we haven’t, but I’d be surprised if reading have had an easier game than that. Lucky for us they were just as **** at the back as us.

Well they've won a few games I seem to recall so perhaps you're just a hysterical whinger, Who knows?

4 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Well they've won a few games I seem to recall so perhaps you're just a hysterical whinger, Who knows?

Or maybe we were just **** yesterday and I’ve come on this football forum where we debate such matters to say as much? Get off your high horse, I’m not one of those calling us a laughing stock and that we should sack Rowett, if you want hysterics go look at that thread. We were all over the show yesterday and the players know it, doesn’t mean we have to scrap everything and start again but it needs looking at, we’ve made it too easy for teams to come at us.

57 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Only recent league game they have won was against Burton. Other than that, they have been terrible recently. We should really be beating teams like them if we want to go up.

Archived