Poor ref again no back bone

B4ev6is

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Beagle said:

Had the pleasure yesterday of attending the game with a friend who used to be a referee assessor at league level,was interesting hearing him picking up on things.

He rated the refs performance average would have marked him 7 out of ten.He said the officials would be annoyed with themselves on first penalty when they see it back.Should have been a free kick to Derby and a yellow for simulation for Maddison.Though there was contact it was initiated by Maddison who left a leg out and his momentum took him into Carson ,who made no movement to cause him to fall.

What about the second! What about the second?

17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have seen them both still neathier pently desions he cleary dived on both of them.

if the 2nd isnt a penalty, then they put the ball in the net 2 secs later anyway.

so can hardly say we were robbed.

Take your rams tinted specs off mate, and admit it Derby were 2nd best yesterday against another team on a good unbeaten run ATM.

8 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

if the 2nd isnt a penalty, then they put the ball in the net 2 secs later anyway.

so can hardly say we were robbed.

Take your rams tinted specs off mate, and admit it Derby were 2nd best yesterday against another team on a good unbeaten run ATM.

No strictly true, if he dived its a free kick to us.

7 hours ago, Doodle said:

I think 7 is a bit harsh on the bloke. He got the 1 st one right and was swayed by his linesman. Ok he could have been stronger and overruled him but if you operate as a team then you will listen to a colleagues opinion. He should have played advantage for the 2nd pen admittedly but even though he made a meal of it, it was still a foul. He wasn’t conned by Anya going to ground and was quick to give Carson the thumbs up twice regarding back passes, which enabled him to pick the ball up. Overall a solid 8 performance 

He was picking up on positional errors and communication stuff mainly.Second one he thought he got it spot on....advantage is always difficult to give taking into account how long you wait and positions on the pitch.He was not to know the ball would end up in the net.

20 minutes ago, Beagle said:

He was picking up on positional errors and communication stuff mainly.Second one he thought he got it spot on....advantage is always difficult to give taking into account how long you wait and positions on the pitch.He was not to know the ball would end up in the net.

He will no doubt pick up on the finer details, the rest of us miss. I’m happy to accept his performance as 7/10. But 2 things I do know for sure. Firstly the fella next to you won’t see many better refs in this division and secondly you didn’t sit next to b4 

On 2/10/2018 at 18:14, B4ev6is said:

What the hell was this ref playing norwhich city taking micky two pentleys that never were and pur were stone cold pentleys that a lof ref hope you are happy.

I wouldn't blame the ref. As much as I desperately wanted a Rams win, we just about deserved a point. 

11 hours ago, Doodle said:

He will no doubt pick up on the finer details, the rest of us miss. I’m happy to accept his performance as 7/10. But 2 things I do know for sure. Firstly the fella next to you won’t see many better refs in this division and secondly you didn’t sit next to b4 

I thank goodness for both of those.

On 10 Feb 2018 at 18:38, B4ev6is said:

Oh right anya not pentley when clearly took him out and our first freaking joke. Even saw grin to himself that really annoyed me.

Both pentlet were never and yet clown let them dive all over the show.

B4... Anya was right in front of me and should have had a yellow card for diving. 

Archived