Poor ref again no back bone

B4ev6is

44 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Second was irrelevant as the ref should have let play continue as they scored anyway, first I’m not so sure as I didn’t get a good view.  Rest of your post I’ll take your word for it ?

2nd looked offside before they scored from where I was sitting (East Upper A). 

So that shouldn’t have counted either. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/02/2018 at 16:25, COYR said:

41 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Take your rose tinted spectacles off B4. Second one is stonewall, first one the limo has done him like a kipper. I think it was a penalty but I have no idea what the linesman was signalling for. Can someone enlighten me - has the signal for a penalty now changed for a Lino? They don't appear to put it across their chest anymore? I didn't see the Lino signal (waving flag in air) instead just signalled in a Norwich direction but in the air, not on the ground as the ground would have meant corner. Either way, embarrassing.

The ref though was fine. Just accept they were far far better today and that it's a point gained.

Be more worried about our lack of penetration especially from the forward line. Talk about that.

The Assistant Referees have not used the flag across the chest to signal a penalty for about 3 season now- they flag as you would for a free kick

8 minutes ago, Ramaway said:

The Assistant Referees have not used the flag across the chest to signal a penalty for about 3 season now- they flag as you would for a free kick

Do you know the reason for the change? It's silly - it's confusing and everyone in ground was confused.

Still the Lino did have it in the air - I just didn't see the initial wave. Again, would be interested to know if they are still required to wave first. 

If not, Lino got it spot on but it's the rule book and the actions for the link which is confusing.

B4 - I do like reading your posts. Even when 1 from 2 were blatant, you can't admit it and then the slightest nudge on Anya (who I think would fall over if a fly landed on him) and you're saying it's wrong! 

Please just admit it, ref did OK.

Maddison didn't dive on any of them. If Jerome had been caught like the first one, you'd all be screaming for a penalty.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

It is funny how he shoved by his shirt get sodd and one first got took out and gives nrothing that is okay then.

Stop blaming the ref, why not blame our players for not creating a chance on goal in the last 75 minutes, you’re sounding silly again

41 minutes ago, Gritters said:

That Maddison dived late on in the second half too. The ref fell for it again. Shame he has to dive. Surely a player with ability like that doesn't need to cheat. 

Oh god that on incensed me, never seen such a appalling dive. Shame such a good player has to be such a knobber, will stop him reaching the top if he doesn’t get that out of his system.

17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No ref cost us three points today and 3rd ref to do so

Enoughs, enough mate. Bristol ref should have given us a Pen but our terrible finishing cost us on that occasion. Millwall ref missed a blatant pen for them and lino disallowed the goal not him. Today’s ref got all major decisions correct, apart from allowing himself to be swayed by the lino for first penalty in my opinion. Refs haven’t cost us these points, we have 

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Oh god that on incensed me, never seen such a appalling dive. Shame such a good player has to be such a knobber, will stop him reaching the top if he doesn’t get that out of his system.

Doesn’t seem to have hampered Dele Ali too much 

Archived