should we get a replacement for Winnall...

Ellafella

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we get a free agent good chance they havent played for a while so would take some getting upto speed. Think we go with what we have, injuries happen, like they did when SM was manager and we dropped to 8th.

I'd stick with what we have.

Personally i think not, whats out there at the minute is a lot of 'has beens' particularly those who have been without a club since the summer. It would take them a while to get match fit and the fact they'd be third choice wouldn't help that. I'm content with what we have for now, and if something happens to Nuge or Cam, then we can recall Bent or Martin, i believe...

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

yes or no ?

A free agent....

yes...I think we should.

Just in case lightening strikes twice and we lose [God forbid] another though injury. Remember we lost Hughes and Bryson together.

What do you think?

I think you must be very bored.

Just now, Ellafella said:

i am not bored Sir, thank you. 

It must be me who is then. There is already a Winnall thread, and a transfer/loans board, and you want to start another thread on the premise we could get another injury soon.  For the record, NO.

So I assume we can't recall Bent or Martin if needs be?

Can we recall Bennett anyone know?

If yes then leave him out on loan and if we get injury we bring him back hopefully sharp and confident. Much rather do that than someone who has been out for a long time or someone we would need to have training with the club for a few weeks for fitness - wouldn't want to expand the group unless there genuinely is someone special out there.

I assume we can't get anyone back, and i'm not aware of a freebie who is worth having. Its a pity because i was hoping chris martin would still have a part to play but we've made our bed.....

we are a bit short now and it will probably cost us an automatic spot but c'est la vie. Its only football.

Stick lewis walker on the bench if we get another injury or suspension.

8 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

It must be me who is then. There is already a Winnall thread, and a transfer/loans board, and you want to start another thread on the premise we could get another injury soon.  For the record, NO.

thank you Sir for your views which i have duly noted. :mellow:

Not at this stage no, if further players get injured and it’s an emergency then we can sign someone but otherwise it’s not needed. Very annoying that Winnall has got injured but we have enough strikers with the u23s there if needed to fill in his role as an impact sub. It’s a shame really that we loaned zanzala out, this would probably have been his chance, if he’s good enough of course.

Archived