6pm live announcement with Mel

Ewe Ram

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so it did seem a bit like "we have this new toy (Rams TV ), we are going to play with it" but it did work as we were all there watching. Well, apart from @sage and @ossieram;)

But I must commend Mel and the club for freezing season ticket prices yet again. That's a fair few years running now and at a time when the cost of living is going up quite steeply. I  can take ten minutes out of my day to listen to that. 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Ok, so it did seem a bit like "we have this new toy (Rams TV ), we are going to play with it" but it did work as we were all there watching. Well, apart from @sage and @ossieram;)

But I must commend Mel and the club for freezing season ticket prices yet again. That's a fair few years running now and at a time when the cost of living is going up quite steeply. I  can take ten minutes out of my day to listen to that. 

I was watching. It's good news but not new news. 

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Really?!? How do you get by without gazillions of strangers offering spurious opinions on what you should think and do? 

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

He comes on here :lol::D

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

I think we can watch facebook live without an account. Otherwise I will have to wait and hear what it is from second hand sources.

I get to have a happy life! 

2 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Didn't he do similar last season and season before then the wheels started coming off on the promotion charge ? :( 

Will be renewing regardless for the 10th season :) 

He did it at the first fan’s forum early in the season. Didn’t half get some stick for suggesting it when lots thought that a relegation fight was more probable.

Archived