Luke Thomas - Sent to Coventry, loan extended till end of the season

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The report doesn't say "has left" it says, "is leaving early......on wednesday evening".

i hope this is wrong.

this combined with the "informal agreement with the league/ risk of transfer embargo" rumour is starting to get a bit spooky.

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

The report doesn't say "has left" it says, "is leaving early......on wednesday evening".

i hope this is wrong.

this combined with the "informal agreement with the league/ risk of transfer embargo" rumour is starting to get a bit spooky.

DET say he’s not leaving Tenerife camp ?

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/what-know-reports-claiming-luke-1749674

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

i hope this is wrong.

I've not heard that? I doubt it very highly, because any 'informal' agreement with the league would surely, by definition, not be allowed & would be open to heavy scrutiny.

If there's rules in place and we've fallen foul then I'm sure the league would sanction us - like they did with Forest & Blackburn. They certainly weren't given the chance of an informal agreement. 

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I've not heard that? I doubt it very highly, because any 'informal' agreement with the league would surely, by definition, not be allowed & would be open to heavy scrutiny.

If there's rules in place and we've fallen foul then I'm sure the league would sanction us - like they did with Forest & Blackburn. They certainly weren't given the chance of an informal agreement. 

It’s so informal it doesn’t actually exist.

Unless it does in which case it’s formal.

34 minutes ago, RamNut said:

i hope this is wrong.

Have you just made this up?

3 hours ago, Papahet said:

Was really excited about seeing him this coming season.

Young player, low wages. Sold off for a few quid more than we paid. I really don't get the thinking at this club. If its a big fee (unlikely) id get it, but now another wide man down.

We haven't sold him and how do you know how much we haven't sold him for? 

46 minutes ago, Dean_Saunders said:

To me it seems the Gloucester Live Journo. Just makes something up every couple of months for something to do.

The journalist phones up the lad's agent for news of the local boy's career development and the agent tells him any old guff just to make him go away.

Agree with @Papahet. Not surprised to see that premier league scouts see his potential. Utter lunacy to sell a young potential superstar and our very best prospect next to Elsnik. Blood him in Frank and then when he delivers you’ll be looking at a huge fee. 

Archived