Adam Clayton

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, brady1993 said:

Well I think they both (Clayton and Forshaw) fail the "Tony Pulis patented method of player section"(TM)

is the player bigger than 6ft ? 

no ? 

well what's the point.

Or can they throw the ball forty yards at a throw in 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Topram said:

Middlesbrough. Looks like Pulis has assessed his squad. Some of smaller midfielders may go. Forshaw. Clayton. Big wages all the same.

if Johnson is out for a while 

If Middlesbrough stay down and we go up (fingers crossed) then we know where we can move on one or two who are deemed tall enough, I notice shotton has been back in at right back to take the long throws and Christie on the bench with them playing three centre halfs.

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If Middlesbrough stay down and we go up (fingers crossed) then we know where we can move on one or two who are deemed tall enough, I notice shotton has been back in at right back to take the long throws and Christie on the bench with them playing three centre halfs.

Bloody hell!! If your under 6ft and Pulis becomes your manager you may aswell start packing your bags 

39 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Must be resting the best full back on the division ready for the final push.

20 hours ago, Dimmu said:

A lot of managers like that nowadays. Mourinho and Rowett to name a two.

Rowett's got a lot of height at the back (minus Mitchell and Baird) and in the middle (minus Johnson), but all of our attackers (central forwards and wingers) are under 6ft, except 1. Technically right now, its 2 with Jerome and Martin but as it seems Martin is about to leave we'll be back to 1.

on Clayton, all seems to have gone quiet, but I do think we need some back-up midfield legs if we're not going to turn to the youth now Johnsons injured.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Rowett's got a lot of height at the back (minus Mitchell and Baird) and in the middle (minus Johnson), but all of our attackers (central forwards and wingers) are under 6ft, except 1. Technically right now, its 2 with Jerome and Martin but as it seems Martin is about to leave we'll be back to 1.

on Clayton, all seems to have gone quiet, but I do think we need some back-up midfield legs if we're not going to turn to the youth now Johnsons injured.

Rowett brought only Winnall and Lawrence of those, Mitchell, Baird and Johnson were here already. Davies, Wisdom, Hudds, and Jerome are all big units... as is re-signing Forsyth. And vice-versa, Ince, Hughes, Bryson and Butterfield are pretty lightweight. Christie is soft, even though relatively big fellow.

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I'd be gutted if Forest got him. He's a very good player, plus when you consider the figures knocked around then £2m for one of the best midfielders in the division is a steal. 

Is he one of the best in the division though? Honest question. Can't recall having seen him play that much tbh.

Archived