Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cosmic said:

Ignoring my mates in the bar and following the game on here. Derby twitter saying Ollson is having a good game..?? :blink:

He is in my opinion. Providing a real outlet down the left, put a few decent balls in and defending competently.

Pleased with that half, parked the bus when we didn’t have the ball, got men forward and countered well when we did. Had our weekly ounce of luck with Rashford fluffing his lines and Scotty Carson, what a guy.

Better performance than we’ve seen against Liverpool and Chelsea in the cup in recent years. 

More of the same second half and sneak one in would be lovely jubbly.

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Ignoring my mates in the bar and following the game on here. Derby twitter saying Ollson is having a good game..?? :blink:

Definitely our danger man, having a bit of space to play with and beating his full back for pace.  Tiny bit more composure and a tad more numbers in the box and we’re laughing.

Just now, David said:

Pleased with that half, parked the bus when we didn’t have the ball, got men forward and countered well when we did. Had our weekly ounce of luck with Rashford fluffing his lines and Scotty Carson, what a guy.

Better performance than we’ve seen against Liverpool and Chelsea in the cup in recent years. 

The way Pearson had us bend over for Liverpool was genuinely upsetting.

Just now, David said:

Have you managed to watch? I imagined your evening being taken up by trying to intercept people trying to post dodgy stream!

2 minutes ago, David said:

UNWANTED PEARSON FLASHBACK

tenor.gif

Archived