Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Premier ram said:

arrived in Manchester , hope the lads give it a really good go tonight and make everybody connected with the club proud , then who knows we might get a more glamourous tie in the 4th round , COYR

Accrington?

Just now, Angry Ram said:

Pearce.  Rowett you piss taking tosser. 

ikr. Leaving the stalwart (CD) and the scourge of England (MV) out means I’ll be forgoing my cheeky bet on Derby. Shame as you say. Hopefully we will hold on and he will introduce Vydra later

Slap in the face for those who have travelled up to the game really, I totally understand why he’s done it but I would rather start strong and sub the likes of Vydra etc earlier than just start weakened. 

Alex Pearce hasn’t started a game all season, he gets his first start against some of the best players in europe. 

I fear an absolute hammering

Other than Pearce, every player there has been defended on here as "not far behind <insert first team player here> if they're behind at all." so I'm still hopeful of putting in a good showing.

Not surprised in the slightest that Vydra is being rested.

I don't know how any of our strikers would fair against Man Utd's defense, I'm not convinced Winnall has the best chance of success but I'm interested to see.

I don't see how that lineup is a slap in the face at all.

Granted, Pearce making an appearance is a surprise but the rest of the players that have come in are more than capable of playing first team football.

Slap in the face? Behave.

It was pretty much said outright by rowett in the media for the last few days that he would be making changes.

If you have gone tonight then fair play. I haven't gone. If you have gone tonight expecting a full strength derby side putting man utd to the sword then their is really only one face that needs slapping, like James bond helping a woman to get a grip.

Archived