Championship promotion “rivals” watch

Bris Vegas

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I quite like Colin, he's a breath of fresh air.

I agree.

That's the kind of fresh air that you get to smell if you live next to a field full of cows. A field that is close to a path that horses with bad tummy's use as their toilet.

He's a proper wind up merchant and I've never been able to work out if he's that annoying in real life or if it's all just an act.

Not my cup of tea but seven and possibly eight promotions is an incredible record that can't be argued against.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He's like a fart that's so loud, long, and potent in stench that you kind of marvel at it.

And if it was your own fart you'd be walking around with a weirdly proud smug grin on your face. Chuckling at yourself but God knows why.

Even if it's someone else doing the trumping you've got to reluctantly giggle at least.

The repetitive short burst s that last for ages and play a wonderful tune are my own particular favourite :-)

On 07/04/2018 at 20:07, ronnieronalde said:

And if it was your own fart you'd be walking around with a weirdly proud smug grin on your face. Chuckling at yourself but God knows why.

Even if it's someone else doing the trumping you've got to reluctantly giggle at least.

The repetitive short burst s that last for ages and play a wonderful tune are my own particular favourite :-)

Oh, the simple pleasures of life.

Wasn't there a thread about that once?

On 4/7/2018 at 14:29, Phoenix said:

I quite like Colin, he's a breath of fresh air.

You mad bro?

To be fair, I've always respected him even if the victim role got a bit tiresome at times but I really think the pressure has got to him this season. He knew Cardiff had a golden chance to seal second place against an injury ravaged Derby team and his reaction to the postponement was a totally over the top. We'll beat them at PP then again in the play off final. It's written on the stars :lol:

PistoldPete2
22 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Come on Bolton... happy with other scores so far but we dont want millwall to sneak in. TBF Bolton were very poor against us until they were 3-0 down.

If things finish how they are, then it isn't too bad for us. As long as at least one of Millwall and Boro don't win, then we're still in a good position. If we look at Burton and Barnsley and just say for argument's sake we get 6 points out of that, but lose to Wolves tomorrow, then we'll be on a minimum of 74 points with another three games left - Cardiff and Boro at home. Villa away.

Millwall would have to pick up a minimum of 6 points and hope GD swings their way, Boro a minimum of 8 plus GD. With the fixtures of both sides, I think that'll be a little too much, especially with Boro and Millwall having to play each other and us having Boro at home too. Basically, if we win the *easier* games and don't lose to Boro, it's pretty much guaranteed. Our results against Wolves, Cardiff and Villa won't really matter, although points in those would make things fairly more comfortable.

Easier said than done right?

6 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Basically, if we win the *easier* games and don't lose to Boro, it's pretty much guaranteed. Our results against Wolves, Cardiff and Villa won't really matter,

I bet we get more points from Wolves, Cardiff and Villa than we do from the three easy(er) ones.

PistoldPete2
10 minutes ago, Kernow said:

If things finish how they are, then it isn't too bad for us. As long as at least one of Millwall and Boro don't win, then we're still in a good position. If we look at Burton and Barnsley and just say for argument's sake we get 6 points out of that, but lose to Wolves tomorrow, then we'll be on a minimum of 74 points with another three games left - Cardiff and Boro at home. Villa away.

Millwall would have to pick up a minimum of 6 points and hope GD swings their way, Boro a minimum of 8 plus GD. With the fixtures of both sides, I think that'll be a little too much, especially with Boro and Millwall having to play each other and us having Boro at home too. Basically, if we win the *easier* games and don't lose to Boro, it's pretty much guaranteed. Our results against Wolves, Cardiff and Villa won't really matter, although points in those would make things fairly more comfortable.

Easier said than done right?

Boro and Millwall having to play each other helps, but if we lose to Boro its still very very tight. Cant rule Sheff U and Brizzle out yet both winning tonight.

12 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I bet we get more points from Wolves, Cardiff and Villa than we do from the three easy(er) ones.

Makes no odds who we beat, just think that two wins and avoid defeat vs Boro and that's us there. Just the two wins, if Boro's one of them, could even be enough, so if we don't make it then we only have ourselves to blame.

Archived