Billy Davies

RamNut

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

So from near the bottom of the championship to bottom of the prem. Not bad i say.

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Ok, lets do that then.....he took over and we were 20th in the Championship (I think I am right on this) and when he was sacked we were in the Premiership...whatever way you look at it that is a massive improvement...

Yeah, I'm not actually a critic of the job he did. Was just saying that like Martinez won the FA Cup with Wigan and Paul Jewell didn't. Martinez achieved the highest high but Jewell probably served them better. 

Like Clement achieved a higher position in the Champ than Clough did. But it's not that black and white. 

My criticism of Davies is just the s**** he talks. Which he obviously does because otherwise he'd have a job. 

And I had more fun in the Burley season and Mac seasons. Enjoyed the games more. Not the ending so much but certainly each individual game was more fun.

Well, I don’t think he ever got to say his goodbyes when he was sacked or walked, so it should be an interesting watch.

As others have said, it’s going to be a facinating piece if the promo is anything to go by, bonus payments, warts and all. 

9 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Interesting interview, but what is with the stoppage of sound every time a sentence ends? Very annoying. 

Thought it was me at first. I think it is to drown out the background noise, every now and then you can hear a kid screaming.

Just now, rynny said:

Thought it was me at first. I think it is to drown out the background noise, every now and then you can hear a kid screaming.

That's the horror echo of 2007 bouncing around the universe. Like a cosmic wave of despair washing to and from the end of the universe to the restaurant at the other end of the universe.

Are you staring through me?

Archived