time to go to war

B4ev6is

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope so B4, however not being pessimistic but can't help feeling that we'll clap and sing for the 1st 5 minutes and then sit down and let forest take over the atmosphere to their advantage. We do it every home game, in-fact we are becoming famous for it in football circles. 

2 hours ago, Gritters said:

I think we sing for the first 20 mins then the beer wears off. It then goes quiet until half time if we don't score. We'll have a half hearted revival after half time but that crap beer will wear off after 5 mins. 

Don't forget the booing if we are losing at half time. :ph34r:

6 hours ago, one_chop said:

Let's hope so B4, however not being pessimistic but can't help feeling that we'll clap and sing for the 1st 5 minutes and then sit down and let forest take over the atmosphere to their advantage. We do it every home game, in-fact we are becoming famous for it in football circles. 

Why would they say such a thing? Sounds like a load of circle jerks. 

5 hours ago, loweman2 said:

this will get the blood boiling

Over time i forget how awful those decisions were. I know Refs make mistakes but this wasnt just mistake it was pure incompetence. He has improved as a ref in fairness to him though.

Not quite as bad but last seasons game at the city ground, 35 seconds or so in. Dreadful decision again, the keeper gets fouled by his own player and then falls into Johnson and loses the ball....knowing how vocal Johnson can be i cant believe he just walked away.

Also you could argue the ref should have blown for a dive (or if he didnt think it was a dive a penalty) before their equalising goal.

28 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Not quite as bad but last seasons game at the city ground, 35 seconds or so in. Dreadful decision again, the keeper gets fouled by his own player and then falls into Johnson and loses the ball....knowing how vocal Johnson can be i cant believe he just walked away.

Also you could argue the ref should have blown for a dive (or if he didnt think it was a dive a penalty) before their equalising goal.

Yes and that frigging goal kept them up 

Archived