Worst Rams Own Goals of All Time.

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread has really cheered me up. I'm an optimistic person but I was really glum after Saturday's game - we looked like chumps and I hate that. But now I appreciate that we'll be talking about that game for years - I'll boast "I WAS THERE!"

Our grandkids will say "tell me about that game again, you know the one where our striker scored at the wrong end, where our goalie gifted two goals - all in one game grandad - it sounds amazing - are you sure it all happened in the same game cos' you're very old and your memory isn't what it used to be."  

And even though you'll be senile by this time, you'll still remember every last detail - what you had for breakfast, where you stood at the game and which k******** really wound you up.

Oh, happy days indeed. I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

On a serious note about the one on Saturday... it was right in front of where I was sitting and I have no clue what he was attempting? It seemed to fall quite well on his left foot to attempt to hook it away for a throw. He seemed to place it with a side foot which is a weird technique in that position. Anyone's theory is better than mine but it either really worries me about his football intelligence on the pitch or think us fans have missed something?

Archived