Sam Gallagher - signed for Birmingham on a season-long-loan

Barney1991

27 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Can someone please explain to me how, after two games where service has been awful, Chris Martin has gone from being the messiah who was going to prove how stupid Pearson really was, to a fat, lazy diver who isn't fit to lace Nugent/Gallagher's boots? He's had two games people. He's still a good player. Calm down.

Agreed ????

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Chris Martin has never been the messiah in my view.

I would gladly see him leave to either a premiership or Championship club.

I genuinely cant see him ever being prolific again.

Good Honest post not blinkered Martin at this moment is overweight,overrated,time to ship out.

Gallagher perfect replacement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Good Honest post not blinkered Martin at this moment is overweight,overrated,time to ship out.

The same people saying this are probably the same people that wanted him back desperately last year, slating Pearson for letting him go.

Every summer that old thing about Martin being overweight comes out.

I thought he looked remarkably trim for a bloke who's naturally something of a unit.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Can someone please explain to me how, after two games where service has been awful, Chris Martin has gone from being the messiah who was going to prove how stupid Pearson really was, to a fat, lazy diver who isn't fit to lace Nugent/Gallagher's boots? He's had two games people. He's still a good player. Calm down.

Spot on BR. These people just need to wait after '46' league games complete first then talk about it. 

Martin will be fine anyway. Can't wait to see him score (tomorrow would be excellent way to kick on his season from there. Don't care who is the team we play against as long Martin score goals and win us points that's all the matters IMO) 

:) 

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Get in my son :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Time will, tell whether he will be or not. If he has a good season there will still be some posters for whom it won't make a scrap of difference - they will continue to criticise him for, heaven forbid, ever seen to have been wrong. I believe we have some twisted 'fans' who want to see certain players fail just so they can say "I told you he was crap"

3 hours ago, Richard246 said:

Have you only joined to slag off Martin? I won't hold my breath waiting for you to post something positive then 

5 hours ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Based on two games where he's had no service? And you'd be happy for him to go to a competitor in the Championship? Like Fulham maybe?!?!

Let me guess, you're either Nigel Pearson trolling or Toddy and Ninos' illegitimate lovechild. 

4 hours ago, Richard246 said:

Fitter now than at anytime I can recall. Maybe it's your eyes that are fat?

48 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Have you only joined to slag off Martin? I won't hold my breath waiting for you to post something positive then 

Half the problem with Derby is some of the fans. They're not happy unless they're criticising the players or manager. Unbelievable that some fans were even calling for Rowett's head after the 2nd match of the season! If everyone got behind us instead of moaning, we might actually get somewhere.

I think we're lucky to have a player like Martin. He's the most prolific scorer we've had in many years, and I'm sure we're better with him than without him. 

On 18/08/2017 at 21:20, 86 points said:

Based on two games where he's had no service? And you'd be happy for him to go to a competitor in the Championship? Like Fulham maybe?!?!

Let me guess, you're either Nigel Pearson trolling or Toddy and Ninos' illegitimate lovechild. 

Fitter now than at anytime I can recall. Maybe it's your eyes that are fat?

Take a look at his 2014 videos on Ytube he's at least 2stone lighter then than he is now No I'm not a Martin hater either just a realist 

1 minute ago, Mistaram said:

Take a look at his 2014 videos on Ytube he's at least 2stone lighter then than he is now No I'm not a Martin hater either just a realist 

"He used to look less porky than he does now in my opinion, therefore he's useless" isn't what I'd call realism.

Martin scores lots of goals and has been one of our most prolific strikers in years but some fans want him sold.

Keogh helps us to have one of the best defences in the championship and set a home record for consecutive clean sheets and again some fans call him calamity who should be sold.

I'm still looking for the logic in these views.

13 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Utter tosh - more than two stone heavier? Has he grown an extra leg?

GIve your head a wobble.  

Archived