Grimsby Town v Derby County - Match day thread

Kernow

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, richinspain said:

When I took out my streaming subscription I'm sure it said all league games not being shown by Sky plus the Carabau cup. I've just tried to connect to the site to see the pre-match talk and it says that the cup games aren't available. Has someone pulled the plug, or did I imagine that the cup was also available?

I also thought carabau cup games were involves, can't both be wrong surely......

That team is complete gash :lol:

Evidently, Rowett couldn't give less of a you know what about the cup

Just hope those that have spent their hard earned money to travel in this god awful weather aren't left totally embarrassed by our performance, wouldn't be the first time. 

That's the worst team we could possibly field if first teamers without playing people in their wrong positions. Russell in the hole ffs, he's s**** enough on the wing! Tried it and it's failed, could at least have played Weimann there. That midfield is gonna get overrun as well, can see us losing this.

Why has he rested Davies? Surely him and Keogh need the game time to develop a partnership, seems as Rowett refused to play them. It's together before the season started. TBH the back 4 shouldn't really be dicked about with. 

Losing is definitely a possibility. But similarly this is last chance saloon for a few players I think.

I wouldn't really be bothered if we lost. Have zero feeling for the "carabao" cup

Archived