Clough, McClaren, Wassall, Pearson, Powell, Rowett....

BramcoteRam84

Have all chosen Keogh as captain! Now I've had my doubts about him as captain as he can flap and panic a bit in my opinion, but as a player I think  he is vital to Derby. He puts his body on the line and stands up to be counted more than any other player which are all in fact good leadership qualities 

To me it speaks volumes that 6 managers have all chosen the same guy as captain. Maybe those that continually bash him should sit back and reflect that 6 different people chosen to manage the club have picked him as captain. Doesn't happen very often.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Didn't clement give it back to him after a while?

No, he was sacked and then Wassall immediately gave the captaincy back to Keogh.

Clement went through Baird and Martin. I think there was someone else as well, but I can't remember who.

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

No, he was sacked and then Wassall immediately gave the captaincy back to Keogh.

Clement went through Baird and Martin. I think there was someone else as well, but I can't remember who.

Clement took it off Martin when he started his dry-spell and gave it Warnock

8 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

,Have all chosen Keogh as captain! Now I've had my doubts about him as captain as he can flap and panic a bit in my opinion, but as a player I think  he is vital to Derby. He puts his body on the line and stands up to be counted more than any other player which are all in fact good leadership qualities 

To me it speaks volumes that 6 managers have all chosen the same guy as captain. Maybe those that continually bash him should sit back and reflect that 6 different people chosen to manage the club have picked him as captain. Doesn't happen very often.

And they have all got the sack.[+ clement] big mistake by rowett, Keogh is hapless,ok for clough type manager [no ambition] but not good enough for a team wanting promotion.

He's better than every CB he's partnered so far. 

On Saturday there was only one CB doing any daft mistakes and it wasn't Keogh.

Also maybe he's captain because he's well liked, popular among everyone at the club and good at winning the coin toss

I wanted him to leave this summer so you could see how much of a negative drain on the team is. You know, so when he leaves and we still have 10 men in our own half holding hands you can realise that it wasn't actually Keogh that kept the entire football club out the Premier League

Better than any CB he's played with since he signed. :)

44 minutes ago, swiftur said:

And they have all got the sack.[+ clement] big mistake by rowett, Keogh is hapless,ok for clough type manager [no ambition] but not good enough for a team wanting promotion.

Rot.

Archived