The 2017/18 Academy Thread

Carl Sagan

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

gutted for the U23s. liverpool just banged in a goal to put them up on the 87th minute. Derby had chances to score, though...

Yes very unlucky really they did well considers all the players we've got out on loan  Thought Barnes was very good in goal 

10 hours ago, ossieram said:

Got what we deserved today and were lucky it was only 1-0.

10 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Wasn't really anything unlucky about that result.

I'd say the game ebbed and flowed, with each side being on top at different times. We defended well and had plenty of chances to win the game and if we'd taken them Liverpool couldn't have complained.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

A little snapshot from the Birmingham cup match, with Timi Max Elsnik proving his fitness (and skill) before heading off to wow the Swindon fans:

I put that in the Match thread for the game. Better than all 7 goals.

7 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Sorry I missed it. Amazing. Well done for your Elsnik evangelism. Hope he stays fit and gets Swindon up, before returning to do great things for us.

The only youth we've ever picked up who I knew anything about before we got him. I knew there was a reason for that :D

Got Darren Wassall on the RamsTV pre-match summarising a lot of the youths. Good for those of you less versed in them. It'll probably be on the website later in the week.

EDIT:

Also discusses the reasoning behind sending out so many on loan. Really useful watch. 

Archived